CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Why would the government granting political asylum to Assange be “in close coordination” about Assange with a government that isn’t interested in Assange? It’s stupid to have to keep pointing this out, but the fact that political discourse about the plight of the WikiLeaks editor-in-chief is so constantly and aggressively inundated with gibberish about his not being truly detained means this needs to be pointed out. He is being detained on threat of extradition and torture. The US-centralized power establishment really is that corrupt and depraved.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMREAL JOURNALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATES
- ABOMINATIONSRUSSIA DESKUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSZIONCONS
Hidden Ironies: World Cup Soccer Fun in a Moscow Targeted by Nuclear Missiles in US Silos, Submarines & Bombers
JAY JANSON—Within a few years of committing war crimes beyond description in atom bombing the civilian population of two Japanese cities in 1945, Americans were threatening the Soviet Union, Korea, China and Vietnam with nuclear attack at various times until 1960, when the Russians acquired their own nuclear weapons. Then the era of Mutual Assured Destruction, called MAD began. During this supposed but shaky safety for all of us for the hair raising mutual destruction standoff, ever more powerful nukes and delivery systems were created threatening all of us and life on Earth with a horrible death.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESCHINACITIZENS' MEDIAISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMKOREA/NORTH KOREAROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKTHE GLOBAL RULING CLASSTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWORLD DESK
JOHN WALSH—It is no exaggeration to say that the Singapore Summit is the biggest step toward peace on the Korean Peninsula since President Dwight Eisenhower lived up to his 1952 campaign promise to “go to Korea” and end Truman’s deeply unpopular war, which had claimed millions of Korean lives, 1 million Chinese lives and tens of thousands of American ones. Ike ended that genocidal war, which had slaughtered 20% of the population of North Korea primarily due to bombing and chemical weapons. An armistice was negotiated quickly and so the killing stopped, but a formal treaty of peace proved politically impossible. (Ike, the peacemaker, was criticized by the media for being inarticulate and stupid and for spending too much time on the golf course. And he had a mistress. Sound familiar? But he brought peace.)
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
BILL BLUM—Those in the US generally opposed to immigration make it a point to declare or imply that the United States does not have any legal or moral obligation to take in these Latinos. This is not true. The United States does indeed have the obligation because many of the immigrants, in addition to fleeing from drug violence, are escaping an economic situation in their homeland directly made hopeless by American interventionist policy.
- ABOMINATIONSIRANIRAQUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
“Trump’s advisers are all war-loving psychopaths, so the logical conclusion is that this is the first step toward some sort of conflict….either with the DPRK or with Iran,” John Steppling, who is based in Norway, told the Tasnim News Agency in an interview