MoA—This is a main point one must keep in mind. There really was a threat from the U.S. and everyone thought that war would break out within the next minutes or hours. Decisions made under such stress are more prone to be wrong:
- IRANUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESZIONCONS
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSTHE GLOBAL RULING CLASSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVZIONCONS
PAUL STREET—There’s no basis for establishment shock and surprise. Trump is an amoral militarist and faux-isolationist who opened his presidency by going to the CIA’s headquarters to complain that the United States had gone too long without “winning wars” and to say that the U.S. might have another chance to invade Iraq and “get the oil.”
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDABRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
ANDRE VLTCHEK—I suggest we talk. Publicly. Let us debate the very definitions of democracy. Let us discuss who has done more harm to the world: China or the West? I am ready, anytime. If the leaders of Hong Kong riots, or “protests” are confident that they are correct, let us face each other, in front of microphones and cameras.
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE WHORESLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA SCOUNDRELSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
CHRIS HEDGES—All of the utopian promises of globalization have been exposed as lies. Allowing banks and corporations to determine how we should order human society and govern ourselves did not spread global wealth, raise the living standards of workers or implant democracy across the globe. The ideology, preached in business schools and by pliant politicians, was a thin cover for the rapacious greed of the elites, elites who now control most of the world’s wealth.
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSMEDIA SCOUNDRELSSOCIAL MEDIAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISM
C J HOPKINS—These are just the latest salvos in the corporate establishment’s War on Dissent, an expanded version of the War on Terror, which they’ve been relentlessly waging for over a year now. As you may have noticed, the ruling classes have been using virtually every propaganda organ at their disposal to whip up mass hysteria over a host of extremely dubious threats to “the future of democracy” and “democratic values,” Russia being foremost among them, followed closely by white supremacy, then a laundry list of other “threats,” from Julian Assange to Bernie Bros to other, lesser “sowers of division.”