PETER KOENIG—This year some 130 high-ranking guests, protected by international law, are expected – whoever they may be – in addition, to also anticipated 5 Royals, 22 Presidents, and 23 Prime Ministers. They will be shielded by Swiss police and military, a total of about 5000. President Trump will get about 300 special Swiss security police, in addition to his own security contingent, plus a private helicopter, brought in by military cargo from the US.
WITNESSES TO HISTORY
- ABOMINATIONSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCELEBRITIESWITNESSES TO HISTORY
- ABOMINATIONSCAPITALIST SICKNESSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVWAR Mongers & ProfiteersWITNESSES TO HISTORY
TP WILKINSON—The core of the complaint– to the extent it is not simply sophomoric– is that President Donald Trump refused to execute the foreign policy of the United States. This is also called the “national interest” in the bill– a recognised euphemism for whatever corporate objectives can be imposed through the regime and what it expropriates from ordinary people both domestically and abroad. This is patently ridiculous. It has become a matter of conventional if not explicit constitutional law that the foreign policy of the United States is the prerogative of the Executive, the President of the United States.
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDABRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
ANDRE VLTCHEK—I suggest we talk. Publicly. Let us debate the very definitions of democracy. Let us discuss who has done more harm to the world: China or the West? I am ready, anytime. If the leaders of Hong Kong riots, or “protests” are confident that they are correct, let us face each other, in front of microphones and cameras.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVWITNESSES TO HISTORY
MAX PARRY—When the Pentagon confirmed the assassination of Iranian Major General Qassem Soleimani, U.S. President Donald Trump took to social media to post a single image of the American flag to the adulation of his followers. Unfortunately, most Americans are ignorant of the other flag synonymous with U.S. foreign policy, that of the ‘false flag’ utilized to deceive the public and stir up support for endless war abroad.
- US EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
ANDRE VLTCHEK—It appears that all boundaries have been crossed. Washington and its NATO allies have lost all restraint, shame and decency. They actually never had much of those, but now they have almost none. Everything appears to be primitive, as in a badly directed mafia film.