THE SAKER—Ostashko is absolutely right. The truth is that Israel, unlike Iran, has very little to offer Putin or Russia. This does not mean that Israel does not have influence over the Kremlin, it most definitely does, but that influence is all “stick”, no “carrot” (which is one of the conceptual flaws in the position of those who deny the existence of a Zionist 5th column in Russia – they are denying the existence of the “stick” while producing no “carrot” thus making Russian policies appear both contradictory and unexplainable: hence a need for all sorts of mental contortions to try to explain them).
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSRUSSIA DESKSYRIATURKEYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONSZIONISMZIONIST LOBBY
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYHOLLYWOOD & MEDIAIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMZIONCONSZIONISMZIONIST LOBBY
THE HUMANIST REPORT’s Mike Figueredo dissects Bill Maher’s devious endorsement of Israeli massacres in Gaza. An unrepentant Clintonite and Russiagater, Bill Maher has lost much of his once commanding claim to follow in the steps of genuine iconoclasts like George Carlin since embracing the establishment’s criminal anglozionist line.
- ABOMINATIONSANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSBOURGEOIS LEFTBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYZIONCONSZIONISMZIONIST LOBBY
Livingstone’s decision is an unpardonable retreat in the face of this witch hunt. But the moving force behind his resignation appears to have been Corbyn and his advisors. Corbyn never once came to Livingstone’s defence in the two years since his suspension and many of Corbyn’s allies, including Labour peer Shami Chakrabarti, the former director of Liberty, the civil and humanitarian rights advocacy group, backed the demand for his expulsion.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIRANWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWAR ON TERRORISMWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONSZIONISMZIONIST LOBBY
GARY LEUPP—The Iranian organization Mujahadin-e Khalq (MEK), founded in the 1960s to violently oppose the Shah’s regime, was considered a terrorist organization by the U.S. until 2012. Why did the designation change? Hint: It had nothing to do with any change of behavior, but had something to do with ongoing ties to U.S. and Israeli intelligence in relation to producing regime change in Iran.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSZIONCONSZIONISMZIONIST LOBBY
An Interview with Norman Finkelstein: “I’m Not Betraying the Legacy of My Parents in Order to Make Myself Palatable.”
NORMAN FINKELSTEIN—Well, Obama – because he knows who’s got the money, who’s got the power, which is the only thing Obama is concerned with – he gives Israel that deal because that’s going to get him entrées among the people he wants to be among. But Obama’s also – aside from being a groveler and flunky for power – he’s also a narcissist. So, he waits till the end of his second term and then he doesn’t veto the UN resolution on the settlements. Why? One, because it was payback time to Netanyahu – who is really a pretty disgusting racist, the way he treated Obama – I mean, Netanyahu makes it clear: he hates black people.