An Interview with Telepolis Magazine (Germany) Concerning ““The Snipers’ Massacre” on the Maidan in…
"maidan massacre snipers"
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDAANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIFASCISTSANTIWARBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSBLACK OPS & FALSE FLAGSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCOUPS & CIVIL WARCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYRUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESKSECRET GOVERNMENTSUKRAINEUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHCIA / INTEL AGENCIESIMPERIALISMMEDIA FRONTRUSSIA DESKUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOS
Snipers at Ukraine’s Maidan confess to shooting both sides in Italian report ignored by MSM (Revised)
RAMIN MAZAHERI—If Putin was a socialist – if he cared more about Ukrainians and was willing to risk Russia’s standing more – I believe he would have made more of a stink about the leaks. Unlike the leaders of the USSR, Putin does not really stand on moral-political grounds – he mainly gets vocal about sovereignty. Zuesse echoed this idea when I asked him how Russia can “win” in Ukraine, much as they have helped “win” in Syria: “In my personal opinion, Putin has done everything exactly correct, but with only one possible exception, which — because everything else has been SO correct that he’s probably right about that one too: my preference would have been for Putin publicly to challenge the lies from Obama and the rest of the West,” Zuesse told me. “That recording is a smoking gun on a coup in process, if ever there was one….”
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDAANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIFASCISTSANTIWARBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSBLACK OPS & FALSE FLAGSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCONTROVERSYCORPORATE WHORESCOUPS & CIVIL WARCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYFALSE FLAGS & PROVOCATIONSRUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESKUKRAINEUncategorizedUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
The “sniper massacre” fits a pattern of the politically motivated misrepresentations of the mass killing and other cases of violence by the same Ukrainian political forces and the media involved. Such cases include the Odesa massacre on May 2, 2014, killings of civilians in Donbas, and the beating of Tetiana Chornovol last December and the abduction of Dmytro Bulatov, two Maidan activists who became government ministers as a result of these highly publicized cases. The new investigations named the same suspects arrested in December in the Chornovol case and pursued as the possibility a version in which Bulatov’s abduction was staged. Contrary to the available evidence, the government claimed that more than 40 Odesa protesters died as result of a fire caused by them and claimed that separatists killed more than 1,000 civilians in Donbas by shelling them in their own cities and town.
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDARUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESKUKRAINEUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
INTRODUCTION BY PATRICE GREANVILLE [A]t some point in Ukraine’s Maidan uprising (stoked by the…
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIWARBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESFALSE FLAGS & PROVOCATIONSGREAT HYPOCRISYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
Estonian Foreign Ministry confirms authenticity of leaked phone call discussing how Kiev snipers who…