JEFF J. BROWN—Why do you need to stop depending on Western mainstream media and its tsunami Big Lie Propaganda Machine (BLPM), and start getting the real truth from all the aforementioned journalists and writers? Media Lens explains, by dissecting how supposedly “liberal” outlets like BBC and the Guardian work hand in glove with their governments and spy agencies to symphonically coordinate their projectile vomit onto the unsuspecting public.
- ABOMINATIONSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVENEZUELAVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWASHINGTON'S VASSALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTY
Images from confrontations that took place this last weekend in Paris and other parts of France, as the Gilets Jaunes mounted their Act 13, with ever higher morale and determination.
- ANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACLASS STRUGGLE
The Yellow Vests’ fury and aggressiveness, despite the government heavy handed attempts at intimidation, appears to remain undampened. The events registered this weekend in Paris, including in front of the National Assembly (see below) are illustrative of the degree of alienation the French working class exhibits from the neoliberal Macron regime. Just imagine that these images were practically impossible to conceive even a few months back, and now this. Nothing is impossible once the masses begin to move. Obviously the Gilets Jaunes no longer see the French national congress as representative of their interests and goals.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTIFASCISTSANTIWARAPPEALS TO CONSCIENCEBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSBETTER HUMANITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCULTURE & CRITICISMCULTURE & HISTORYVIDEOS
Peter Joseph is the founder of the Zeitgeist Movement, a grassroots, worldwide organization that advocates an alternative economic system based on sustainability, cooperation and human need. His most recent book, ‘The New Human Rights Movement,’ delivers a startling exposé about the violent oppression that defines our economic order, while issuing an urgent call for global activism to unite to replace it. Abby Martin sits down with Joseph to talk about the contradictions and crises of capitalism and what he advocates to save the future of the planet from catastrophe.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORESVIDEOS
PETER JOSEPHS—How about our economic system, the bedrock of what defines our society, not to mention our dominant motivations? How would we explain the reality that, rather than organizing ourselves efficiently as a single system to properly manage this household we share, we childishly divide and compete and exploit each other through an archaic, completely environmentally decoupled game. A game, by the way, which not only appears to perpetuate a vast spectrum of social atrocities, but now seems to be further destabilizing society, decreasing our public health.