JOE LAURIA—Graphika seemed alarmed that on PeaceData’s Arabic-language site “some articles also attacked France in general and President Emmanuel Macron in particular, and accused them of an ‘imperialist’ approach toward Africa.” This is in line with the Times quoting Ben Nimmo, director of investigations at Graphika and an Atlantic Council fellow, as saying, “In terms of posting, they were clearly significantly left of the Biden-Harris campaign,” as if this were a threat to “national security” as the FBI contends. PeaceData had a mix of original and republished articles, Graphika tells us, from publications such as The Grayzone, which Graphika smears as a “pro-Kremlin site.”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESDISINFORMATIONFBIIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMMEDIA SCUMVIRTUAL UNIVERSITY
- ABOMINATIONSDISINFORMATIONFAKE NEWSFALSE DEMOCRACYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
MoA—There is zero ‘virus disinformation’ in the Korybko piece. The aid flight did happen and was widely reported. In a response to the allegations the proprietors of OneWorld point out that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a recent Q&A also alluded to a new détente with Russia. Was that also ‘virus disinformation’?
- ABOMINATIONSDISINFORMATIONMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMNATO GANGSTERISMNAZIS & FASCISTSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
ERIC ZUESSE—From what has already been made public by the Dutch Government, even before the trial started, they have made clear that this trial will exclude from consideration a great deal of evidence, such as that on 7 August 2014, just weeks after the MH17 downing, a secret agreement was drawn up between four U.S. allies to serve together as constituting an official “Joint Investigation Team” about the event, the terms of which agreement have not been made public even to the present day.
- ANNOTATED NEWSANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORESDISINFORMATIONMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMRUSSIA DESKUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—CNN has published a fascinatingly manipulative and falsehood-laden article titled “25 times Trump was soft on Russia“, in which a lot of strained effort is poured into building the case that the US president is suspiciously loyal to the nation against which he has spent his administration escalating dangerous new cold war aggressions.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHDISINFORMATIONSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIA & LEBANONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIV
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—James Le Mesurier, the founder of the White Helmets, has died. He was found to have plummeted from a height to the street outside his home, and authorities are reportedly calling it a suicide. Le Mesurier has a history with British military intelligence and was fundamentally involved with an extremely shady narrative management operation geared toward manufacturing support for yet another imperialist military intervention in yet another Middle Eastern nation, so obviously any claims of suicide should be taken with a grain of salt no smaller than a Buick.