DAVID CROMWELL—Covering dangerous climate change in accordance with such basic essentials means not just reporting the science of climate change responsibly – a task too far for the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday. But it also means investigating the systemic reasons for global warming. That must include a critical appraisal of corporate-driven capitalism and unrestrained consumerism. And, finally, it must also mean full and open public debate about alternative ways of organising society to benefit human well-being and the climate stability of the planet.
BATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONS
- BATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCORPORATE CRIMESMEDIA SCUMSAVING THE PLANETVIDEOS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISM
RON UNZ—Although the name of Joseph Sobran may be somewhat unfamiliar to younger conservatives, during the 1970s and 1980s he possibly ranked second only to founder William F. Buckley, Jr. in this influence in mainstream conservative circles, as partly suggested by the nearly 400 articles he published for NR during that period. By the late 1980s, he had grown increasingly concerned that growing Neocon influence would embroil America in future foreign wars, and his occasional sharp statements in that regard were branded “anti-Semitic” by his Neocon opponents, who eventually prevailed upon Buckley to purge him. The latter provided the particulars in a major section of his 1992 book-length essay In Search of Anti-Semitism.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTIFASCISTSANTIWARAPPEALS TO CONSCIENCEBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSBETTER HUMANITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCULTURE & CRITICISMCULTURE & HISTORYVIDEOS
Peter Joseph is the founder of the Zeitgeist Movement, a grassroots, worldwide organization that advocates an alternative economic system based on sustainability, cooperation and human need. His most recent book, ‘The New Human Rights Movement,’ delivers a startling exposé about the violent oppression that defines our economic order, while issuing an urgent call for global activism to unite to replace it. Abby Martin sits down with Joseph to talk about the contradictions and crises of capitalism and what he advocates to save the future of the planet from catastrophe.
- ABOMINATIONSBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDADEEP STATEGREAT HYPOCRISYIDIOTIZED PUBLICSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
ERIC ZUESSE—Never before in history has a suspect in a murder-case — much less in a mass-murder case, such as this was — been granted veto-power over the verdict in the case. This situation is therefore unprecedented, historic.
- ABOMINATIONSBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
PHILIP A. FARRUGGIO—This column is just about one tiny example of the unfairness of this current corporate/ capitalist system. Those CEOS and top execs of Amerikan capitalism, who are even much less than what many label The ONE PERCENT, are paying federal taxes of a top rate of 37%. Now that is before their accountants cut it down to much lower figure than that. Mitt Romney, now a Senator from Utah, admitted a few years ago that he, as a mega mega millionaire, only paid at a rate of perhaps 15%. Please remember that when JFK was president, in 1961, the top tax bracket was at 90%.