Lee Camp easily and eloquently lays out the American rationales to destroy ANY nation that chooses a non-capitalist way, doubly so if that nation is rich in some critical natural resource.
- ABOMINATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSREVOLUTIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLEUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVENEZUELA
- ABOMINATIONSPOLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPOLITICAL CURRENTSPRESSTITUTESRADICAL VOICESREAL DEMOCRACYREAL JOURNALISMREFORM VS REVOLUTIONRESISTANCEREVOLUTIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLE
Dr. Steve Turley: Analyzing the worldwide blowback against globalization and its secular aristocracy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…
- ABOMINATIONSRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLERIGHTWING & WACKOS
TED RALL—Most cops are conservative. Quite a few are far, far right. “Federal law enforcement agencies in general — the FBI, the Marshals, the ATF — are aware that [right-wing] extremists have infiltrated state and local law enforcement agencies and that there are people in law enforcement agencies that may be sympathetic to these groups,” said Daryl Johnson, lead researcher on an Obama-era DHS report. The FBI was concerned, Johnson said last year, but local police departments don’t seem to care.
- CAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSREVOLUTIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLEROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTS
CHRIS WRIGHT—How can society ever get to this point? Evidently only through upheavals so painful that it becomes clear there is no other option. Revolutionary change on such a scale happens only by means of unprecedented crisis, which is to say social discontent so extreme that half-measures are cast aside as pitifully inadequate. As long as a large middle class exists to serve as a bulwark of social stability and relatively conservative politics, the requisite crisis will not happen. Society has to polarize between a tiny minority of ultra-rich and a huge majority of unprotected, insecure, ecologically vulnerable, politically desperate people whose violent discontent propels the “revolution” forward.
- ABOMINATIONSPLUTOCRATIC POWERRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLESOCIAL CHANGESOCIAL DEMOCRACYSOCIALISM & COMMUNISMTACTICS & STRATEGIES
PHILIP A. FARRUGGIO—What could occur if our nation was a mix of socialism and capitalism? Well, all major industries that are vital to the public’s health and well being would be nationalized. Imagine if Banking, Energy, Pharma, Health care, Defense, Real Estate were owned and operated by the citizens through local and federal government. No more excess profits from our taxes going for mortgages, residential and commercial real estate rentals, doctor visits and medicines, home heating and electric, surgeries, dental care, weapons systems and military needs… all working at non profit or low profit.