CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Many are understandably claiming that this geostrategically pivotal confrontation was precisely what Trump was installed to facilitate all along. The largest donor to any campaign in 2016 was oligarch Sheldon Adelson, who gave $25 million to the Trump campaign, and who in 2013 said that the US should drop a nuclear bomb on Iran.
- ABOMINATIONSIRANUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS LAWLESSNESSVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESWARMONGERING FOOLSZIONCONS
RENEE PARSONS—Real-life CIA whistleblower Jon Kiriakou who served 22 months in prison, suggested this “whistleblower is not a whistleblower but an anonymous CIA analyst within the Democratic House staff.” When was the last time a real whistleblower was ‘protected’ by the government from public exposure.
- RUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHTUS EXCEPTIONALISMVIDEOSVIRTUAL UNIVERSITYWARMONGERING FOOLS
Putin stressed that Russia would not need all these new weapons if its legitimate concerns had not been ignored by the US and its allies. “Nobody wanted to talk with us on the core of the problem. Nobody listened to us. Now you listen!” he said.
He suggested that the US abandon its costly and inefficient hostile plans towards Russia and start negotiating a security arrangement which would take Moscow’s interests into account.
- ABOMINATIONSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSYEMEN
Hell No! We can’t go!: Why on Earth Would the US Go to War with Iran over an Attack on Saudi Oil Refineries?
DAVE LINDORFF—With no treaty obligations to meet, no “honor” to defend, not even any economic reason to retaliate against Iran, and moreover, with no real proof that Iran did anything more than the US has been doing that is supply weapons to one of the antagonists in the conflict it is absurd for the US to be readying its military to launch a war against Iran over an issue like this.
- ANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWARMONGERING FOOLSZIONCONS
GLEN FORD—Bolton lasted a year and a half in the Trump White House, despite his many acts of disrespect for his boss, because Trump sees himself as a master of international showmanship, as opposed to diplomacy — a discipline that Trump is far too undisciplined to fathom. In Trump’s imagined global drama, Bolton would serve as the bad cop, but only to set the stage for Trump to step in and forge the big “deal” with the U.S. adversary. Voila: peace a la Trump. But Bolton kept ruining the show, sabotaging negotiations with the intent to make them unsalvageable