RAMIN MAZAHERI—”The slur campaign went into overdrive when the atrociously right-wing and pro-Zionist writer Alain Finkielkraut was filmed at the Yellow Vest demonstration on February 16th being insulted (being correctly labelled) with the phrase “dirty Zionist”. Finkielkraut is a former leftist who renounced his leftist ideals for reactionary ones, and such sellouts – those who can perhaps best critique the left because they understood it at one time – are always adored by the 1% and the Mainstream Media….”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTI-SEMITISMANTIFASCISTSFAKE LEFTFAKE NEWSFALSE DEMOCRACYFALSE FLAGS & PROVOCATIONSISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONSZIONISMZIONIST LOBBY
- ABOMINATIONSANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-MILITARISM & PACIFISTANTI-NEOLIBERALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVENEZUELAWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
WAYNE MADSEN—Currently, as National Security Adviser, Bolton works in tandem with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, whose 2010 congressional campaign in Kansas distributed racist commentary referring to his Democratic opponent, Raj Goyle – an Indian-American – as a “turban topper” and President Barack Obama as an “evil Muslim communist.” As one might expect, the dastardly duo of Bolton and Pompeo at the helm of US foreign policy has sparked diplomatic chaos between Washington and other nations.
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTY
Images from confrontations that took place this last weekend in Paris and other parts of France, as the Gilets Jaunes mounted their Act 13, with ever higher morale and determination.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE TELEVISIONCORPORATE WHORESVIDEOS
PETER JOSEPHS—How about our economic system, the bedrock of what defines our society, not to mention our dominant motivations? How would we explain the reality that, rather than organizing ourselves efficiently as a single system to properly manage this household we share, we childishly divide and compete and exploit each other through an archaic, completely environmentally decoupled game. A game, by the way, which not only appears to perpetuate a vast spectrum of social atrocities, but now seems to be further destabilizing society, decreasing our public health.
- ABOMINATIONSANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYYUG—Bosnia-HerzegovinaZIONCONS
STEPHEN KARGANOVIC—The evidence on Srebrenica is far from settled. Judges at the ICTY have not been unanimous in their findings related to Srebrenica. Judge Prisca Matimba Nyambe strongly dissented from her colleagues in the Zdravko Tolimir trial. She said the trial had been unfair and that much of the evidence relied upon by her colleges was either biased or unreliable.