TOM LUONGO—Macron is under the orders of his paymasters in The Davos Crowd to get control over France. He will not be removed from office as long as he acts in accordance with their wishes. By now they would have replaced him with someone more acceptable to defuse the situation.There is only one problem with that. There is no one else.Macron’s approval rating is abysmal. He’s polling behind Marine Le Pen’s National Rally who will send more members to the European Parliament than his En Marche will in May.
- AMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESS
- ABOMINATIONSANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-COMMUNISMANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESS
ALEX LANTIER—The result of the last intervention of the army against workers on what is currently French soil, in the insurrectionary strikes of 1947-8 against the bourgeois Republic established by the Gaullists after World War II and the fall of European fascism, was a massacre. As 350,000 miners went on strike, the army occupied the mines with an authorization to fire on the strikers. The resulting clashes led to six dead, thousands of wounded, and the firing of 3,000 miners, a decision legally recognized as discriminatory in 2011.
- ANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCULTURE & HISTORYFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATION
RAMIN MAZAHERI—Paris-based, Ramin Mazaheri has been given a front-row seat—or say, standing room—to watch the rise and rise of the Gilets Jaunes, and the tactics being developed by the French police to quell the movement. This not only includes a battery of increasingly dirty pool tactics on the streets, where the Gilets are beginning to respond in kind, but also a judicial noose that is quickly disosing of many civil rights French people thought they had. Here’s a report from Ramin.
- ABOMINATIONSACTIVISTS & HEROESANTI-MILITARISM & PACIFISTANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIFASCISTSANTIWARMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWHISTLEBLOWERS AND LEAKSZIONCONS
CHRIS MARSDEN—“Jeremy Corbyn did the same as soon as he was elected Labour leader and maintains his silence to this day. He has done nothing to challenge the plot against Assange or any assault on democratic freedoms by the state apparatus. And he would not do so, even if he formed a government.”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTI-SEMITISMBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONS
CJ HOPKINS—Emergency measures are now in effect. A full-scale Labour Party lockdown is imminent. Anyone not already infected is being advised to flee the party, denounce anyone who hasn’t done so as “a Hitler-loving Corbyn-sympathizer,” and prophylactically apologize for any critical statements they might have made about Israel, or “elites,” or “global capitalism,” or “bankers,” or anything else that anyone can construe as anti-Semitism (preferably in the pages of The Guardian).