As time rolls on it becomes ever more clear that the stablishment is doing everything possible to sabotage Sanders. Their support for Warren elicits suspicion in Jimmy Dore’s team—and us. But of course we have never taken Warren seriously as an anti-establishmentarian, and still very much distrust Sanders, albeit we recognise he might be able to shake things a bit with a vigorous campaign.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYCAPITALIST SICKNESSDEMAGOGUERY
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYDEMAGOGUERYECONOMICSVIRTUAL UNIVERSITYVIRTUALUNIV
JIM KAVANAUGH—There’s no discussion like this about defense appropriations. An $80 billion increase in military spending, and nary a “how are you going to pay for it” peep from the all the Serious People. You won’t find any purportedly earmarked taxes in a defense bill. All you’ll find is: “the following sums are appropriated.” That’s how it’s “paid for,” no questions asked.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANNOTATED NEWSANTI-CORPORATISMDEEP STATEDEMAGOGUERY
STEPHEN LENDMAN—Mueller was part of the false flag 9/11 coverup. In the run-up to Bush/Cheney’s 2003 war on Iraq based on Big Lies, Mueller supported naked aggression on the country. As FBI director from 2001 – 2013, he enforced post-9/11 police state harshness, presided over persecution of Muslims in America, the 2001 anthrax deception, and other disturbing activities – crimes gone unpunished. Rowley called him and likeminded US officials “sycophants to power,” complicit “in numerous wrongful abuses of power…”
- ABOMINATIONSDEEP STATEDEMAGOGUERYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINE
STEPHEN LENDMAN—Special counsel Mueller’s witch-hunt Russiagate probe has been ongoing since May 2017 – reporting not a whiff of illegal or improper Trump team/Russia connections, no Russian interference in America’s electoral process – NOTHING!
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-NEOLIBERALISMDEEP STATEDEMAGOGUERYDEMOCRATSFALSE DEMOCRACY
BRUCE DIXON—In my May 30 column, Why Our Green Parties Haven’t Taken Off, I noted that the GP does get a few important things absolutely correct, and briefly discussed some of its defects and difficulties as well – foggy politics, no organizing methodology, addiction to the models of Democrats and Republicans, and more. It’s a work in progress, often way more work than progress. Some of us are committed to transforming the Green Party into a 21st century left and socialist party, eventually capable of partnering in labor and other organizing ventures and competing for actual power.