MOA—The U.S. part in the plan was to provide the media and “global opinion” cover for the insurgency. To that purpose it used the instruments from its “color revolution” tool box. “Citizen journalists” were recruited, trained and provided with the video and communication equipment needed for media propagandizing. Others were trained in organizing “peaceful civil demonstrations”. The Saudis took care of the darker part of the plan. They financed and armed rebel groups, often related to the exiled Muslim Brotherhood, which had the task to instigate a wider insurgency by taking on government forces as well as the peaceful demonstrators.
- ABOMINATIONSEU.TurkeyPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDASAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIA & LEBANONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSPROPAGANDARUSSIA DESKSERBIA & YUGOSLAVIA
GAITEHR STEWART—The propaganda line was Milosevic conducted genocide in Kosovo. An enormous historical lie. President Milosevic and Serbia had to take the whole blame for the civil war. Serbia was excluded from its own Kosovo province and Milosevic was hauled off to the International Tribunal in The Hague and tried for war crimes … where he eventually died in his cell, at night. Enough to make you doubt all history books. If truth were the prime criterion, then most history books would have to be rewritten … Schopenhauer wrote back in 1851 that Clio, the muse of history, is as thoroughly infected with lies as is a street whore with syphilis.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEPEOPLES HISTORYPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDAROTTEN CULTUREROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTROTTEN GOVERNMENTSRUSSIA DESKSICK SOCIETYSYRIAWITNESSES TO HISTORY
JAY JANSON—The above two examples of articles of faked or false news seems to be enough for the majority of First World readers to give their blanket support, disinterested acceptance or indifference to genocidal action by Americans, but when the less sophisticated and less gullible great populations of economically struggling and financially suffering majority humanity in Third World arrive to having the time and media to inform themselves, the obvious lies of the First World justifying profitable genocide will not be believed nor the genocide tolerated.
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZEN TOOLSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIAMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMNATO GANGSTERISMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDAPUTRID CORPOMEDIA
MARGARET KIMBERLEY—The creation of an all purpose villain is meant to cover up Democratic Party electoral failures, end the Trump presidency, and of course make the case for the American exceptionalism and interventions. Regime change, proxy wars, and imperial conquest are all very much a part of the anti-Putin hysteria. But the Russophobes are playing a very dangerous game. The story of the poisoned man does not take place in a vacuum. While the public are distracted by a tall tale of Putin killing any Russian who ever died outside of that country the very dangerous Syrian war continues. Lies about the Russian government should be taken very seriously. They are war propaganda and they are meant to get public support for military action against Russia and its allies.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESPROPAGANDAROTTEN GOVERNMENTSSAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTION
GARY LEUPP—Yemen was governed by a Shiite imamate for a thousand years. It was Shiite before Iran became so. Its Zaydist form of Shiism differs from the Twelvers form prevalent in Iran, although it resembles the Shiism practiced by maybe 15% of Saudis (suffering discrimination in the kingdom). The war is not about Iran’s alleged influence but about Shiism, and Saudi determination to push back what they consider Shiite gains throughout the region since the Iranian Revolution of 1979.