SOUTHFRONT—On August 24, Israeli warplanes bombed what the Israeli military described as ‘Iranian targets’ near the town of Aqraba south of the Syrian capital, Damascus. The Syrian air-defense forces intercepted several hostile missiles. However, the rest of them hit the target. According to claims by the Israeli side, the targeted positions were used by the Qods Force of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps and affiliated units to prepare an attack on Israel with several armed drones.
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN STUDIESSYRIAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMNATO GANGSTERISMPUTRID CORPOMEDIASYRIASYRIA & LEBANONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVZIONCONS
VANESSA BEELEY—The horrifying bloodshed and loss of life in Syria could never have happened without the colonial media manufacturing consent for another illegal war against a Sovereign nation. The Veto tracks the evolution of the propaganda campaign waged by Western media against Syria. From Baba Amr in Homs 2011/2012 until the modern day “propaganda construct” – the NATO-member-state funded White Helmets. It honours Russia and China’s vetoes that have consistently defended Syria’s sovereignty and territorial integrity in the UN. George Orwell said ““The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
- ABOMINATIONSSYRIAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWAR Mongers & ProfiteersZIONCONS
MOA—There are already moves underway in the Iraqi parliament to (again) kick the U.S. out of the country. The Sadr faction, the biggest one in parliament, is preparing legislation to achieve that. Other groups have threatened to use force to push the U.S. out. Back in December Elijah Magnier predicted that the U.S. would have either leave voluntarily or will be pushed out by force: The Iraqi parliament can exert pressure over the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi to ask President Trump to pull out US troops before the end of his mandate in 2020. The US establishment and the “Axis of the Resistance” can both connive and plan, but the last word will belong to the people of Iraq and to those who reject US hegemony in the Middle East.
- ABOMINATIONSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIAGREAT HYPOCRISYISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMSYRIASYRIA & LEBANON
ANDREW KORYBKO—Nobody – least of all the Syrians – should have been surprised that Russia stood back and “watched the fireworks” since Moscow is allied with Tel Aviv and has no intention whatsoever of risking World War III for the sake of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), let alone its Hezbollah and IRGC partners, when its military mandate in the country is strictly to fight international terrorist groups and not defend the host state from conventional outside aggression.
- ABOMINATIONSNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSSAUDI CONNECTIONSICK SOCIETYSYRIATURKEYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWORLD DESKZIONCONS
STRATEGIC CULTURE—Washington’s putative withdrawal from Syria, if anything, is due to its realization of defeat for its regime-change operation. The Syrian army, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah deserve the laurels for heroically defeating the terrorist jihadist proxies whom Washington deployed to Syria for regime change. Salute too to the brave Syrian people for their amazing steadfastness in the face of horrific assault.