As for Trump, you might ask me a question and I give you an answer that might sound strange. I say that he is the best American President, not because his policies are good, but because he is the most transparent president. All American presidents perpetrate all kinds of political atrocities and all crimes and yet still win the Nobel Prize and project themselves as defenders of human rights and noble and unique American values, or Western values in general. The reality is that they are a group of criminals who represent the interests of American lobbies…
- ABOMINATIONSSYRIA & LEBANONTRUE JOURNALISMTURKEYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMTRUE JOURNALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—When you see it for what it actually is, a smear campaign is actually really gross to look at. People have a natural revulsion to manipulation and deception once they’ve seen it, especially when it’s done in the service of the powerful against the interests of the disempowered. All you need to do, then, is forcefully draw attention to what they’re doing to the point where their engagement in the smear campaign makes them look worse than they’re trying to make you look. This will kill their ability to manipulate public perception of you.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFETERRORISMTHE GLOBAL RULING CLASSTRUE HISTORYTRUE JOURNALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWASHINGTON'S VASSALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
PHILIP A. FARRUGGIO—Davis interviewed pilot Randy Floyd, who felt so ashamed of the murder and terror he caused innocent civilians that he broke down continually during the interview. After he composed himself Floyd made this key observation: “Americans have worked extremely hard NOT to see the criminality that their officials and their policymakers have exhibited.” How intuitive for not only 1974 Amerika, but for 2016 Amerika as well. Ever wonder how many fine and decent friends and neighbors of ours still hold this “My country right or wrong” attitude? This empire is so adept at stirring up deep seated patriotic passions in many of us… to the detriment of our moral compass!
- ABOMINATIONSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMERCENARIES & CONTRACTORSTRUE JOURNALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
CJ HOPKINS—Being neither a respected journalist nor a believer in the existence of an “independent press,” I am under no such constraints. Because I’m not trying to get or keep a job, or maintain a “respectable” reputation, I’m free to call a spade a spade and a bunch of horseshit a bunch of horseshit. I am also free to describe “journalists” like Leopold, Luke Harding, Craig Timberg, Franklin Foer, and many of their corporate media colleagues (not to mention TV clowns like Rachel Maddow) as the liars and rank propagandists they are.
- ABOMINATIONSCHINACITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDARUSSIA DESKTRUE JOURNALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWAR ON TERRORISMWARMONGERING FOOLSWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
ANDRE DAMON—Safe in the knowledge that its findings will never be seriously reported by the mass media, the authors of this report do not mince words about what such a war will mean. A war between the United States and China, which according to the report might break out within four years, will be “horrendous” and “devastating.” The military will “face greater losses than at any time in decades.” Such a war could lead to “rapid nuclear escalation,” and American civilians will be attacked and likely killed.