Anderson Bean May 7, 2020 Updated and extended by Meshed Gears November 2020
Canonical URL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xSsv-4niBvtod7j2JrM-5JnORp35ac4PGFQZmwMxj9E
Short URL: https://bit.ly/BidensBullshit “Biden’s Batshit Bullshit”
Link to an analysis of Harris’ career: https://rampantmag.com/2020/08/31/kamala-harriss-history-a-list/
A summary of career sociopath Biden's Batshit Bullshit before he became senile.
Biden has worked for the oligarchs for half-a-century and when he was not the originator, which he usually was, his signature is on practically every disastrous bill that has increased the wealth and power of the oligarchs or decreased the equality or liberty of the people.
Here's a summary of Biden's Batshit Bullshit before he became senile reflecting the fact that he is a career sociopath. Biden is not only a loyal soldier of neoliberalism, he has been the architect of much of today’s hellish political landscape. The last fifty years of ruling class ascendancy is a timeline studded with Creepy Joe’s despicable actions.
- Biden led the fight against desegregating schools.
- As an anti-busing crusader, Biden promoted nearly a dozen pieces of legislation aimed at placing strict limits on federal agencies and the courts’ ability to mandate busing to achieve racial integration in schools.
- As part of his crusade against the desegregation of schools, he was the only member of the Senate Judiciary Committee to block two Black appointees to the Department of Justice.
- Biden opposed Roe v. Wade.
- Biden defeated a 1977 amendment that would have removed all restrictions on federal funding of abortions.
- Biden voted against abolishing the undemocratic, anachronistic Electoral College. A relic of slavery, the Electoral College undemocratically installed both Bush and Trump.
- Biden voted for a conservative constitutional amendment (at the time the National Abortion Rights Action League called it “the most devastating attack yet on abortion rights”) that would allow individual states to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- Biden introduced the Comprehensive Forfeiture Act of 1983/1984 and the 1984 Comprehensive Crime Control Act which has enabled law enforcement to engage in billions of dollars of “asset seizure”, mainly from poorer Americans.
- Biden crafted the “Biden Amendment” which barred US aid from being used for biomedical research related to abortions.
- Years later, Biden intimidated a woman when confronted about his lack of support for reproductive justice.
- Biden was one of the original architects of the disastrous War on Drugs.
- Biden built upon his history of racism, from making racist comments to defending segregationists and more segregationists and white supremacists.
- Biden lied about marching in the Civil Rights Movement.
- Biden voted for the landmark Reagan tax bill that slashed the top income tax rate from 70 percent to 50 percent and exempted many wealthy families from the estate tax on earned inheritances, a measure that cost the federal government $83 billion in annual revenue.
- For years, Biden advocated for cuts in social security. After voting for Reagan’s mammoth tax cut for the rich, Biden called for a freeze on federal spending and insisted on including social security in that freeze, even as the Reagan administration fought to protect the program from cuts.
- As chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Biden led an all white, all male committee grilling Anita Hill in excruciating detail, attempting to degrade her character, destroy her credibility, and accuse her of being a liar, an erotomaniac, and a fantasist. Refused to call corroborating witnesses.
- Biden sexually assaulted Tara Reade. Inappropriate sexual behavior did not start or end with Reade; Biden has a long history of groping, sniffing, and kissing women and young girls without consent. Years later he issued a non-apology where he tried to justify his acts.
- Biden voted to ban immigrants with HIV, locking up Haitian refugees in Guantanamo Bay.
- Biden cowrote the racist and disastrous 1994 Crime Bill. The crime bill was one of the key contributors to the problem of mass incarceration that we have today. Years later he bragged about writing the bill.
- Biden cowrote the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act, which in many ways laid the groundwork for the US Patriot Act, and stripped citizens of a wide range of fundamental civil liberties.
- Biden opposed equal rights for the LGBTQ community.
- Biden voted to expand deportations and indefinite detention for immigrants on several occasions.
- Long before Trump, Biden argued for the unprecedented step of sending military troops to the border.
- Biden sided with banks to overturn Glass-Steagall and deregulate the banking system, which more than any other factor facilitated the 2008 financial crisis. The crisis resulted in over 10 million Americans losing their homes and the African American community losing half their wealth.
- Biden was an architect for Plan Colombia, which internationalized the War on Drugs, resulting in the deaths of thousands of civilians, the displacement of over a million people, and the destruction of large swaths of food crops.
- Biden voted for the USA Patriot Act, which was an all-out assault on civil liberties.
- Biden voted for the disastrous Iraq war, a war that cost over 3 trillion dollars, killed over 1 million Iraqis, displaced over 3 million people and injured millions more. Years later, Biden said he would do it again.
- Biden was a key architect for the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act, which made it more difficult for people to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and made it completely impossible to discharge student debt.
- Biden’s second largest source of contributions was credit card company MBNA, the company most ardently supporting the above bill. MBNA also gave Biden’s son Hunter a job.
- Biden voted to build border walls along the southwest border of the United States.
- Biden supported requiring immigrants to learn English in order to get documentation.
- Continuing on his long history of praising segregationists, Biden gave the eulogy for Strom Thurmond and called him one of his “closest friends.”
- Biden voted against enhancing the enforcement of labor protections.
- Biden helped expand a deportation apparatus that Trump now uses to commit human rights violations by 3,600 percent.
- Biden worked to undermine reproductive rights by trying to cut mandated coverage for contraception from the Affordable Care Act.
- The Obama/Biden administration awarded Biden’s brother James’s company a $1.5 billion construction contract, despite having no prior residential construction experience.
- Biden supported apartheid and ethnic cleaning in Palestine.
- Biden presented racist, chauvinist, reactionary war criminal John McCain with a Liberty Medal.
- Biden presented war criminal George Bush with a Liberty Medal.
- Biden said the CIA torture report was “not a black stain on this country” but rather a “badge of honor.”
- Biden thinks that social security needs to be cut, and the eligible age increased.
- Biden opposes Medicare For All.
- Biden opposes the legalization of marijuana.
- Biden opposes meaningful action on the climate crisis, including opposing the Green New Deal.
- Biden still to this day opposes federal funding for abortion.
- Biden sides with Trump in backing a right-wing coup in Venezuela.
- Biden thinks we should increase funding for the police.
- Biden has promised the bankers that “nothing will change”.
- Biden has said that he has zero sympathy for millennials.
- Biden supports sanctions on Venezuela which have resulted in more than 100,000 Venezuelan surplus deaths.
- Biden has proposed the most regressive cabinet full of hawks, warcriminals and servants to the oligarchs in history, easily exceeding Trump and Obama in sheer evil. Biden is a deficit hawk, opposed to stimulus checks and supported halving them.
And don’t forget. Biden calls himself a Zionist.
Senile Biden will almost certainly be replaced in the near future by Harris who is a cat’s paw for Clinton who is infinitely worse. Within 1 year and probably within 6 months of a Biden election the USA will go to war with Russia, China or both, will lose these wars and will turn to thermonuclear weapons resulting in the extinction of most current life forms, animal and vegetable.
Anderson Bean May 7, 2020 Updated and extended by Meshed Gears November 2020
(Semi-mainstream) Krystal & Saagar agree Biden was a cynical establishment's maneuver to ensure status quo security in the face of mild challenges from the party's periphery.
Saagar Enjeti: Biden can't even speak, can failed Dems save him anyway?
Saagar Enjeti examines the odds of a brokered Democratic convention from the wave of Biden's endorsements.
This morning, Saagar Enjeti and Krystal Ball of the Hill examined the odds of a brokered Democratic convention from the wave of Biden’s endorsements. They also both agreed that Biden is a weak “consensus pick” from the DNC establishment with many weaknesses.
There’s just one problem with this entire plan. The reason Klobuchar and Buttigieg are even a thing in the first place has got to be the weakest frontrunner and now consensus pick in a generation.
I mean this guy makes Hillary Clinton look like Mike Tyson in his prime.
I think one of the prerequisites for running for President is being able to form complete sentences.
Biden Lied About $2000 Checks For Votes.
NOTE LIST OF FIRST WORLD NATIONS (ALL OF WHICH BOAST A UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM) GIVING 100 AND ALMOST 100% INCOME SUPPORT TO THEIR LOCKED-DOWN POPULATIONS. IN THE USA, ZERO. NADA.
Jan 19, 2021
Jimmy Dore points out Biden's flim flam regarding effective relief in the midst of the Covid19 catastrophe, as the presient elect "proposses a deal with Republicans" to get a new stimulus package (sure to be diluted by the Repukes). Why doesn't Biden just ram a hefty package of aid through to help tens of millions of Americans in dire need? Because that's not what Democrats do. That's not what Biden does. That's not what the oligarchy wants.
^5000The mainstream imperialist media lie CONSTANTLY. Literally 24/7. And it's getting worse.
All of them do it: radio, tv, the newspapers, the movies. The internet. No exceptions.
The corporate Big Lie is pervasive and totalitarian. CBS does it. NBC does it. ABC does it.
CNN does it. FOX does it. NPR does it. And of course the NYTimes and WaPo do it.
Thousands of "diverse" voices telling you the same lies. Enough to convince anyone.
The views expressed are solely those of the author and may or may not reflect those of The Greanville Post
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License