No country in modern history can outrank the US in sheer chicanery when playing with historical fact. The US government list of false flags and outright fabrications can fill volumes, and now surely surpasses even the Nazi record.
CIA / INTEL AGENCIES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDACAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIES
CASS DEAN—At one point, just after the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the rise to power of Boris Yeltsin, Nemtsov was Russia’s Golden Boy, the nino adorado, handsome, smart, westernized, the face of the future. He had a meteoric rise in Russia’s government, eventually landing the plum bureaucratic job in the land, managing the “loans for shares” program, which bankrupted Russia and created the oligarchy by selling off the sovereign wealth of the Russian people for pennies on the dollar.
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCECHINACIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
The NED’s focus on Hong Kong fits with the typical US approach to anti-government protest activity abroad. A government memo, leaked in 2017, confirmed that it is US policy to “emphasize” pro-democracy movements in adversary nations, while playing them down or ignoring them in friendly nations – Beijing has accused the US of orchestrating the movement and analysts have argued that encouraging unrest in Hong Kong is seen to be beneficial for Washington as US President Donald Trump wages a trade and tech war with China.
- CIA / INTEL AGENCIESISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSPLUTOCRATIC POWER
Andrew, favorite son of Elizabeth I, is enmeshed in the sordid Epstein scandal. His sense of invulnerability may have rendered him reckless.
- ABOMINATIONSCHINACIA / INTEL AGENCIESDEEP STATEUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
RAINER SHEA—Despite the vague claims that China is suppressing “democracy,” the reality is that the problems in Hong Kong are due not to too much Beijing influence in the island but too little. The island’s government is run by a capitalist kleptocratic oligarchy that’s carried out damaging policies like the deliberate increases in real estate prices, and there’s no substance to the claim that China is in any way exerting its influence to make life worse for Hong Kong’s residents.