GILAD ATZMON—The Jewish progressive activist basically insisted that any such criticism of Israel was ‘antisemitism.’ She was also naive to prematurely vindicate the Jewish State of involvement in the unlawful assassination: a crime that may lead to unpredictable and lethal consequences in the near future. Today’s news reports that Israel was deeply involved in the targeted assassination of the Iranian general. The Times of Israel ‘s headline this morning reads: “Israeli intel helped US carry out strike that killed Iran’s Soleimani.”
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSLIES & PROPAGANDAMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMEDIA SCOUNDRELSZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSIRANIRAQISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVZIONCONS
MoA—The outright assassination of a commander of Soleimani’s weight demands an Iranian reaction of at least a similar size. All U.S. generals or high politicians traveling in the Middle East or elsewhere will now have to watch their back. There will be no safety for them anywhere.
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIRANISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…
- ABOMINATIONSIRANISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
MoA—There is nothing new with that, one might say. Netanyahoo has for years plotted to instigate a U.S. war on Iran. But there was so far no reason for the U.S. to wage one. War needs a narrative, a story than can be sold to the people who will have to pay for it. Crooke sees a possible one in the recent riots in Iran and elsewhere.
- ISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
ISRAEL SHAMIR—Judeophilia, love of Jews is a troublesome symptom of a dangerous malady, of elites’ estrangement from its working classes, the malady presently in full bloom in France and England. Judeophilia strikes divided societies and could lead to their collapse much faster than its Siamese counter-twin, antisemitism. It did so in the past, most famously in Kingdom of Poland, where the szlachta (nobility) loved Jews and despised ordinary folks, the bydlo (rednecks), until their state collapsed.