China is rapidly replacing—or matching—Russia’s demonisation campaigns. In the usual US propaganda playbook mode of facilitating the injection of mental venoms, a whole country deemed an adversary by the US elites summed up in a singly evil leader. The apex of this disinformation approach was and remains anti-Stalinism, a short-hand designed to stand for anything relating to communism, the Soviet Union, and socialism. In this episode of Newsbud, Peter Lee dissects the ways US policymakers —acting as usual on behalf of the 0.0001% controlling the American nation—are scheming to create an atmosphere of complete hostility toward China. If unchalenged, this will not end well.
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDACAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMZIONCONS
- CHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMZIONCONS
THOMAS HON WING POLIN—ow much does it cost to mount Hong Kong’s color revolution? Online reports are coming in on the tallies … and the various numbers roughly converge. Here is a composite accounting for the core elements: Frontline warriors (issued with full riot gear): HK$10,000 (US$1,300) per day. For 300 of them, the bill comes to HK$3 million (US$384,600) a day….
- AFRICAAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIFASCISTSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISM
T P WILKINSON—The performance of Dr Neto as president of Angola has to be measured by the challenges of creating a beneficial government from a system of organised crime and defending this effort against foreign and domestic armies supported by foreigners, specifically the agents of the gangsters who had been running the country until then. But stepping back from the conditions of Angola and its plunder by cartels under protection of the New State, it is necessary to see Dr Neto’s struggle and the struggle for independence in Angola within the greater context of African independence. Like Nkrumah, Lumumba, Toure, Nasser, Qaddafi, Kenyatta, Nyerere and Cabral, what I would call the African liberation generation, Neto was convinced that Angola could not be independent without the independence of all Africa.
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWORLD DESK
THE SAKER—It will be interesting to see if the current G7 will ever agree to mutate into a new G10 which would make Russia, China and India the most powerful block (or voting group) of this new forum. I personally doubt it very much, but then they are becoming desperate and Macron’s words seem to be indicating that this option is at least being discussed behind closed doors. Frankly, considering how quickly the G7 is becoming utterly irrelevant, I expect it to be gradually phased out and replaced by the (objectively much more relevant) G20.
- SAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYYEMENZIONCONS
FINIAN CUNNINGHAM—Like so many other obscene American wars down through the decades, Washington is facing yet another ignominious defeat in Yemen. When the US starts to talk about “ending the war” with a spin about concern for “mutual peace”, then you know the sordid game is finally up.