[The] Empire’s currency is the Lie, which is why the Truth sounds bizarre to all but the well-informed.
Largely unelected policymakers make the decisions in the West’s non-democracies, while fabricated narratives are amplified by politicians and colonial media.
The transnational ruling class of oligarchs propagate diseconomies, dystopia, permanent war and terrorism.
Whereas Canada, for example, supports ISIS, al Qaeda, neo-Nazis, and criminal wars of aggression, most Canadians have been programmed to think that Canada is progressive. The Lie transcends and obliterates simple truths. Some Canadians and Americans would be horrified if they were confronted with the Truth.
Consider, for example, ISIS. Whereas ISIS is thought to be the enemy, NATO policymakers have actually created what ISIS terrorists now call an “Islamic State” east of the Euphrates. This oil-rich “Islamic State” has been on the NATO drawing boards for years. The blueprint takes the form of Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) document 14-L-0552.
Some of the more salient points, as reported by Brad Hoff, are as follows:
- Al-Qaeda drives the opposition in Syria
- The West identifies with the opposition
- The establishment of a “Salafist Principality” in Eastern Syria is “exactly” what the external powers supporting the opposition want (identified as “the West, Gulf Countries, and Turkey”) in order to weaken the Assad government
More graphically, the Western/ISIS created “Islamic State” looks like this.
NATO policymakers must be exuberant.
But this is only a partial success story. NATO’s destruction of Libya was an unblemished success story. Libya’s debt-free economy was destroyed and plundered, and now it will be beholden to International Financial Institutions and IMF (neoliberal) “economic medicine” which will privatize, enslave and further impoverish the country. Big Finance, a hidden driver behind imperialism and NATO invasions, will profit immensely from Libya’s destruction.
Globalized war and poverty is what the ruling classes have in store for all of us, beneath veils of lies.
1. Max Blumenthal, “Blowback: An Inside Look at How US-Funded Fascists in Ukraine Mentor US White Supremacists.” Mint Press News, 15 November, 2018.( https://www.mintpressnews.com/us-backed-fascist-azov-battalion-in-ukraine-is-training-and-radicalizing-american-white-supremacists/251951/ ) Accessed 16 November, 2018.
2. Facebook message from Lilly Martin to Mark Taliano, November, 2018.
3. Brad Hoff, “2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State ‘in order to isolate the Syrian regime.’ “ Levant Report. 19 May, 2015. (https://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/2012-defense-intelligence-agency-document-west-will-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/) Accessed 16 November, 2018.
4. Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, “Destroying a Country’s Standard of Living: What Libya Had Achieved, What has been Destroyed.” Global Research. 14 November, 2018, 20 September 2011. (https://www.globalresearch.ca/destroying-a-country-s-standard-of-living-what-libya-had-achieved-what-has-been-destroyed/26686) Accessed 16 November, 2018.
Order Mark Taliano’s Book “Voices from Syria” directly from Global Research.
Mark Taliano combines years of research with on-the-ground observations to present an informed and well-documented analysis that refutes the mainstream media narratives on Syria.
Author: Mark Taliano
Pages: 128 (Expanded edition: 1 new chapter)
List Price: $17.95
Special Price: $9.95
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
^0Stop using all mainstream media.
No exceptions...It’s brainwash propaganda.
Instead, build YOUR media. Share these articles!
Words from an Irish patriot—