PAUL STREET—A true “progressive neoliberal” schooled in the art of woke identity-politicized virtue-signaling, Ms. Ruhle is reported to have a net worth of $5 million to and receive $1 million a year for hosting her highly caffeinated MSDNC show. She claims to feel for the working-class and above all for “women and girls” while inhabiting a lavish $7.5 million townhouse on Manhattan’s uber-tony Upper East Side.
BOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIES
- ABOMINATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFTBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONS
ALAN WOODS—I will say it clearly and emphatically. I have never in my life met a single member of the Labour Party who could be described as an anti-Semite. Never. Not only that, I am firmly convinced from many conversations I have had, that not a single one of my friends and comrades have ever met such a person. There is a very clear reason for this strange omission. If there are any anti-Semites in the Labour Party, their number must be so insignificantly small that they are virtually invisible.
- BOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS VALUESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
MoA—It was the FAA which allowed Boeing to put a defective MCAS system on the 737 MAX. It was the root cause of two accidents which caused the death of 347 people. A senior Canadian safety official now calling for the removal of MCAS from the 737 MAX and trials of an alternative approach. But the FAA, where one Ali Bahrami is now responsible for the re-certification of the plane, will allow whatever Boeing wants to be done. The corrupt members of Congress will take care of that.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANTI-CORPORATISMBOLIVIABOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVENEZUELA
JOHN PILGER—When asked about Assange recently, the current Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, said, “He should face the music”. This kind of thuggery, bereft of any respect for truth and rights and the principles and law, is why the mostly Murdoch controlled press in Australia is now worried about its own future, as The Guardian is worried, and The New York Times is worried. Their concern has a name: “the Assange precedent.”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDABOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIES
MOON OF ALABAMA—It is quite sensible that Iran has extensive access controls at its facilities for arriving IAEA inspectors. Many of these inspectors are likely spies and some may have nefarious intent. Even a tiny bit of explosives could create some critical damage to the control systems at Natanz. Spreading some tiny amount of highly enriched Uranium in an Iranian facility would be another simple trick to create some rhetorical uproar at the IAEA.