PHILIP GIRALDI—The most recent “former intelligence agents’” blast against Trump appeared in the Business Insider last month in an article entitled “US spies say Trump’s G7 performance suggests he’s either a ‘Russian asset’ or a ‘useful idiot’ for Putin.” The article cites a number of former government officials, including several from the CIA and FBI, who claimed that Trump’s participation at the recent G7 summit in Biarritz France was marked by pandering to Putin and the Kremlin’s interests, including a push to re-include Russia in the G-7, from which it was expelled after the annexation of Crimea.
CORPORATE OWNED PARTIES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESDEEP STATEZIONCONS
- CLASS ANALYSISCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCULTURAL SAVAGERYCULTURE & CRITICISMSEXUAL POLITICS
A blow to the #MeToo sexual witch-hunt: The ignominious collapse of the case against actor Kevin Spacey
DAVID WALSH—The Nantucket case did not by itself destroy Spacey’s extraordinary acting career, but it played its own filthy part. Fantastically, FoxBusiness news lamented Wednesday that while the case against Spacey had fallen apart, “Netflix and Hollywood producers employing the actor [had] lost millions.” We shed no tears for the spineless executives at Netflix, producer of House of Cards, who immediately threw Spacey to the wolves in November 2017. The cowards and opportunists also include director Ridley Scott and Imperative Entertainment who cut the actor out of the already completed All the Money in the World and reshot his scenes with Christopher Plummer.
- ABOMINATIONSCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESSAVING THE PLANET
MEDIA LENS—The Independent, owned by billionaire Sir Tony O’Reilly, can manage to provide an eight-page supplement for a former ‘ecowarrior’ to explain why environmentalism must throw in its lot with capitalism. But there are no multi-page supplements to present community initiatives and grassroot debates around the world on alternatives to the present disastrous system.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-CORPORATISMASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE TELEVISIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMZIONCONS
Assange Defamation Effort is Old: CNN Had to Retract Pedophile Claim Against Assange After Wikileaks Threatened Lawsuit in 2017
Philip Mudd, a former CIA agent and counterterrorism analyst on the network’s payroll, made the first false accusation during a Wednesday morning appearance on “New Day.” (The abject and sleazy cowards quickly withdrew the video, no longer available on YouTube.)“I think there’s an effort to protect WikiLeaks from a pedophile who lives in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London,” Mudd said, referring to the WikiLeaks founder. WikiLeaks quickly fired back via social media, threatening a lawsuit against CNN.
- ABOMINATIONSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE OWNED PARTIESFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATION
RAMIN MAZAHERI—Denationalising the airport would have the same costly effect for the average Frenchman. It will have the same effect the UK experienced after denationalising their railways: a season ticket is now 5 times higher than on the Continent, with time-keeping, safety and comfort all worse, too. In the US you have headlines like this one last year from St. Louis: Lambert (airport) privatisation looks like Chicago’s parking meter disaster.