Philip Mudd, a former CIA agent and counterterrorism analyst on the network’s payroll, made the first false accusation during a Wednesday morning appearance on “New Day.” (The abject and sleazy cowards quickly withdrew the video, no longer available on YouTube.)“I think there’s an effort to protect WikiLeaks from a pedophile who lives in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London,” Mudd said, referring to the WikiLeaks founder. WikiLeaks quickly fired back via social media, threatening a lawsuit against CNN.
CORPORATE OWNED PARTIES
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-CORPORATISMASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE TELEVISIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMZIONCONS
- ABOMINATIONSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE OWNED PARTIESFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATION
RAMIN MAZAHERI—Denationalising the airport would have the same costly effect for the average Frenchman. It will have the same effect the UK experienced after denationalising their railways: a season ticket is now 5 times higher than on the Continent, with time-keeping, safety and comfort all worse, too. In the US you have headlines like this one last year from St. Louis: Lambert (airport) privatisation looks like Chicago’s parking meter disaster.
- CORPORATE CRIMESCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESEUROPEAN UNIONFRANCEFRENCHFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATION
SAKER FRANCOPHONE—Not only does he sell the Nation’s family jewellery to the French oligarchs, he also allows them to benefit from “tax optimization” – a euphemism for “legal tax evasion, only for the rich”. Here is a video explaining, in figures, the extent of tax evasion in France and Europe. Fraud confirmed by this interview with a member of the opposition. These videos explain that the recovery of this fraud would be more than enough for France to continue to have a social policy. But Macron’s ultra-liberal government prefers to let the rich defraud so as not to share rather than using it for the sake of the people. It will therefore continue to close hospitals, crèches, schools and retirement homes in the name of budgetary discipline, but actually to allow the private ones to make more money. A l’américaine. But the GJ, and those who back them, do not want to live in such a system.
- ABOMINATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS FEMINISTSBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACLASS ANALYSISCLASS COLLABORATIONCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE MENTALITYCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSFALSE LEFTFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATIONGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMGREAT HYPOCRISYIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINENATO GANGSTERISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
We speak to political commentator Jimmy Dore on the Mueller report’s summary showing no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, he says the media has no credibility and is bought by the people they’re supposed to be investigating, says the failure of the American neoliberal system led to Donald Trump and gives his take on US regime change attempts in Venezuela.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYCORPORATE CRIMINALITYCORPORATE FASCISMCORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE WHORESLIBERAL BETRAYALSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
Maddow can’t spare a moment to stop spouting anti-Russian propaganda and discuss these incredibly relevant issues. Her lies are lies of omission – and make no mistake – they are lies. When you are in a position of authority, when you have a voice like a TV show, what you don’t say is just as important as what you do, especially concerning major news of the day. In the first 15 minutes of her show, nada, zip, zilch.That was all of it I watched admittedly. Eventually one tires of watching a dead horse repeatedly pummeled and make no mistake, any scapegoating of our problems on Russia is just that: propagandistic beating of a very dead horse.