JOEL KOVEL—I expect that many will find the views of The Enemy of Nature too one-sided. It will be said that there is a hatred of capitalism here which leads to the minimization of all its splendid achievements, including the “open society,” and its prodigious recuperative powers. Well, it is true that I hate capitalism and would want others to do so as well. Indeed, I hope that this animus has granted me the will to pursue a difficult truth to a transformative end. In any case, if the views expressed here seem harsh and unbalanced, I can only say that there are no end of opportunities to hear hosannas to the greatness of Lord Capital and obtain, as they say, a more nuanced view. Nor is hatred of capital the same, I hasten to add, as hating capitalists, though there are many of these who should be treated as common criminals, and all should be dispossessed of that instrument which corrupts their soul and destroys the natural ground of civilization.
- ABOMINATIONSACTIVISTS & HEROESENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESPolicies & PoliticiansTHE USAVIRTUALUNIV
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAmerican Way of LifeANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL EXPLOITERSANIMAL LIVESANIMAL MARTYRDOMAnimal RightsAnimal sacrificeTHE NONHUMAN FAMILYTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARY
There has been an unprecedented amount of marine-life washing up on shores by the thousands either dead or dying. When still alive, they appeared in most cases to be clearly disoriented. Ones that were helped back to the water would only find themselves right back on the beach, and in some cases internal and external trauma was apparent; periodically dolphins and even whales have been found with perforated ear drums. Some showing up dead with dozens of pounds of toxic plastic waste inside their stomachs. The timeline of these unusual events perfectly coincide with the US Navy’s planned five-year test of underwater sonar and sonic weaponry that commenced in 2014 and will last until 2019. One weapon being tested manipulates a tiny ball of plasma to produce incredible noise.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKSCUMWATCHUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS Foreign PolicyUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MilitaryUS MILITARYWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWAR Mongers & ProfiteersZIONCONS
PAUL EDWARDS—After decades of proven baldfaced crime, deceit and the dirtiest pool at home and abroad, the CIA, FBI, NSA, the Justice Department and the whole foetid nomenklatura of sociopathic rats, are portrayed as white knights of virtue dispensing verity as holy writ. And “progressives” buy it.
- ISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMSYRIA & LEBANONUS Foreign PolicyUS MilitaryWAR Mongers & ProfiteersWARMONGERING FOOLS
FEDERICO PIERACCINI—The F-35 program has already cost hundreds of billions of dollars and will soon reach the exorbitant and surreal figure of over 1 trillion dollars. It has already been sold to dozens of countries bound by decades-long agreements. The F-35 has been developed as a multi-role fighter and is expected to be the future backbone of NATO and her allies. Its development began more than 10 years ago and, despite the countless problems that still exist, it is already airborne and combat-ready, as the Israelis insist. From the US point of view, its employment in operations is played down and otherwise concealed. The less data available to opponents, the better; though the real reason may lie in a strong fear of any revelation of potential weaknesses of the aircraft damaging future sales.
- ABOMINATIONSINTERNATIONAL BRAINWASHISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXTHE WESTUS Foreign PolicyUS Military
Jordan, for its part, [as a longtime satellite of the West in the region] has also acknowledged that it allowed the UN to arrange for the entry and passage of 800 Syrian “civil defense workers,” according to Reuters, citing Mohammad al-Kayed, spokesman for the Kingdom’s Foreign Ministry. The Jordanian authorities later revisited the numbers, saying that only 422 White Helmets members have actually made it into the country.