MATT TAIBBI—If the network doesn’t see trouble in this, it’s delusional. Voters on both sides of the aisle have changed since the Bernard Shaw days. They pay more attention to media manipulations, and it doesn’t get much more manipulative than punching above the facts to advance transparent political narratives, which is a new and accepted habit in the commercial news landscape.
- AMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTY
JON HELLEVIG—With the stock market at all-time highs, virtually no unemployment (or so they say), and brisk GDP growth (supposedly) in the last decade, economic analysts would declare that the US economy is in excellent shape. But, it isn’t. The stock market is a central bank inflated asset bubble, and what GDP growth there has been, is an illusion brought about by the very same financial bubble and by pumping the economy up with record federal borrowings to finance the deficits that America cannot afford. Rigged statistics showing artificially low inflation serve to hold together the Trumped-up American economic narrative.
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDABRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
ANDRE VLTCHEK—I suggest we talk. Publicly. Let us debate the very definitions of democracy. Let us discuss who has done more harm to the world: China or the West? I am ready, anytime. If the leaders of Hong Kong riots, or “protests” are confident that they are correct, let us face each other, in front of microphones and cameras.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
Blowback From The Soleimani Assassination Increases As Iraq Reveals How Trump Tried To Steal Its Oil
MoA—The removal of U.S. troops from the region was also the theme of Sunday’s speech by Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon. It seems clear that the Resistance Axis will work on the project in a coordinated manner. Trump said he would ask Iraq to pay for the bases the U.S. has built should the U.S. troops be kicked out of Iraq. The U.S. already has binding legal agreements with Iraq which stipulate that the bases, and all fixed installations the U.S. has built there, are the property of Iraq.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESNeo-Nazis and Racist Skinheads
PHILIP A. FARRUGGIO—There has been an epidemic throughout our nation that is more deadly than any flu or opioid addiction. Simply said it is this low brow culture that has inculcated all walks of life. With a carnival barker in the White House, nastiness and insults flung far and wide, Amerika is the laughing stock of the industrialized world.