MAX PARRY—When the Pentagon confirmed the assassination of Iranian Major General Qassem Soleimani, U.S. President Donald Trump took to social media to post a single image of the American flag to the adulation of his followers. Unfortunately, most Americans are ignorant of the other flag synonymous with U.S. foreign policy, that of the ‘false flag’ utilized to deceive the public and stir up support for endless war abroad.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVWITNESSES TO HISTORY
- IRANUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOS
AARON MATE—As millions of Iranians mourn the US murder of Qassem Soleimani, ex-Bush administration official Col. Lawrence Wilkerson discuses the parallels between Bush’s war on Iraq and Trump’s campaign against Iran; the history of US shunning diplomacy with Tehran; and how an addiction to war drives US foreign policy.
- IRANUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIVZIONCONS
CALEB MAUPIN—Trump is a fraud. Donald Trump is a weakling and a coward. Those who advised him (as it is rather obvious his massive ignorance precludes knowing anything in detail about Iran, let alone the names and roles of its leadership figures), including the Israelis who have been plotting to get the US to wage war on Iran for many years now, share in the dishonor.
- MEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPOLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPRESSTITUTESUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIV
The Real News takes aim at the top 5 mainstream myths that bolster income inequality and tout the ultra-rich.
- ABOMINATIONSANIMAL DEFENDERSANIMAL EXPLOITERSANIMAL MARTYRDOMCAPITALIST SICKNESSVIDEOS
ERIC MARGOLIS—An old tub of a cargo ship named the Queen Hind (likely Indian-owned but convenience flagged), packed with 14,600 live sheep, capsized at its dock on Romania’s Black Sea coast due to overcrowding and improper load balancing. At least 14,000 of the terrified sheep drowned in the icy waters and darkness of the overturned death ship. Imagine their plight.