DAVID W. PEAR—The Lima Group’s members are Argentina, Brazil, Canada (?), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay and Peru. Most of the members of the Lima Group are disqualified from judging anybody else, because of their own miserable records on democracy and human rights. Most of the members of the group are rightwing governments. Leftwing governments were left out purposely, except by accident. Canada should not even be a member. The Lima Group is for the most part mafia states, and they are doing the enforcement work for their USA godfather.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANNOTATED NEWSANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIWARBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVENEZUELAVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWASHINGTON'S VASSALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
- ANTIFASCISTSANTIWARCULTURE & CRITICISMCULTURE & HISTORYGERMANYHEROIC HISTORYHISTORYRUSSIA DESK
GAITHER STEWART—I read German writing and the archives of STASI, State Security, or Staatssicherheit about Field-Marshal Paulus. And I pondered the act of crossover from one ideology to another. Crossover for him would have meant changing from everything he had yet experienced in his military and family life to a new morality. Crossover points unwaveringly at transformation. Transformation is more than mere change, a different matter altogether. Though change makes us uneasy and anxious, we are still capable of returning to our original state. Even the change from a familiar place to another may make us feel uneasy. For we have lost a point of reference, a sense of belonging. That sensation of loss triggers our nostalgias. That loss can become a black hole in our existence. So though I feel sorry for the Field-Marshal, I still have not decided what I believe moved Friedrich Paulus.
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIFASCISTSANTIWAR
ALEX LANTIER—A half-century after the May-June 1968 general strike, tens of millions of workers in France and across Europe are looking on and drawing their own conclusions. The “yellow vest” movement is overwhelmingly popular, and a large majority of workers in France want it to continue. This entails drawing broader masses of the working class across Europe into struggle—against attempts by trade unions and populists like Mélenchon to isolate and wind down the movement—and consciously developing it as a Europe-wide struggle against capitalism and for socialism.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN STUDIESAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANNOTATED NEWSANTIFASCISTSANTIWAR
WILLIAM J ASTORE—Operation Torch in November 1942 saw Anglo-American landings in North Africa, in part to assure Stalin that the United States and Britain remained committed to a second front. Superior numbers were telling as Allied forces drove their Axis counterparts towards Tunisia, although the U.S. setback at Kasserine Pass in February 1943 reflected the learning curve for mass citizen armies. Fortunately for the Allies, Hitler sent additional German units in a foolhardy attempt to hold the remaining territory. With the fall of Tunisia in May 1943 the Axis lost 250,000 troops.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEAMNESIA - MEMORY HOLEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMANTIWARBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWITNESSES TO HISTORYWORLD DESKZIONCONS
CHRISTOPHER C BLACK—But what is this “international order” except a world order of brutality, war and bribes, in which the liberties of the people are smashed and aggression and coercion are the primary tools of control. The Americans speak of their attempt to dominate the world as if it is a sacred thing, a gift from the gods, and presume to act as if they themselves are gods and any nation or people that rejects their domination are anathema, to be excommunicated from the international order, the mighty church of US imperialism, until they fall in line or are destroyed. Anyone who does not fall in line is automatically “authoritarian” and a rebel against their mafia “world order.”