MoA—There have been seven releases of Institute of Statecraft documents. They included proposals for large anti-Russian disinformation campaigns. The Institute of Statecraft suggested to impose anti-Russian sanctions as early as January 2015. Its head, the former NATO advisor and military spy Chris Donnelly, also proposed to synchronously expel a large number of Russian diplomats from western countries.
BRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITY
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITY
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITY
SERGE HALIMI—De Gaulle opposed the UK’s accession to the EEC because he thought it would become a Trojan horse for the US, but Washington no longer has any reason to fear Brexit: over the years, the EU has become an entire US stable.
- ABOMINATIONSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
CRAIGMURRAY±Before I get on to the blatant lack of fair process, the first thing I must note was Julian’s condition. I was badly shocked by just how much weight my friend has lost, by the speed his hair has receded and by the appearance of premature and vastly accelerated ageing. He has a pronounced limp I have never seen before. Since his arrest he has lost over 15 kg. But his physical appearance was not as shocking as his mental deterioration. When asked to give his name and date of birth, he struggled visibly over several seconds to recall both.
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYEUROPEAN UNION
PETER KOENIG—Now, these behind-the-curtain elites are doing everything to appear keeping ‘democracy’ alive, respecting the vote, but finding any means to circumvent the action linked to the vote – namely BREXIT. The circus has lasted for over three years – and still no definitive decision is made.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYBLACK OPS & FALSE FLAGSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITY
NINA CROSS—This article is a second piece focusing on Belmarsh prison, where the founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, continues to be arbitrarily detained by the British government. The first part showed how Belmarsh prison has been systematically denying Assange access to justice by restricting all the means through which he could prepare his defence; access to and possession of legal documents, talking to his US lawyers, restricted meetings with his UK lawyers, and access to a laptop as a basic means to prepare his defence.