Amid outrage over Turkey’s atrocities against Kurdish civilians northern Syria, Max Blumenthal discusses how some of the Syrian militias committing the crimes are composed of the same “moderate rebels” that the US, Turkey, and Gulf states armed, trained, and supported during the multi-year Syria proxy war.
CRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICY
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- CIA / INTEL AGENCIESCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
The above presentation says it all. The double standard—kept from exposure by the very same media that perpetrates it—has reached a nauseating level, yet mpst Americans, immersed in their lives, know little about these issues and probably care little, or nothing at all, a reflection of their induced ignorance and record of historical passivity in matters of foreign policy making.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCOMMUNISMCOUPS & CIVIL WARCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINAL RULING CLASSCUBAN EXAMPLE
The United States tried to create opposition forces in Cuba during the 1960s. Why did it fail to build enough support to counter Fidel Castro’s power?
CASS DEAN—Comes the Revolution, the displaced ruling class immediately starts organizing a counter-coup and lots of unpleasantness ensues, including mistrust between people. But Cuba’s ruling class, and its psycho sadist enforcers, were intertwined with both the leading civil criminals, the Mafia, the leading underground criminals, the CIA, and the politicians, of a large country only 90 miles away that rolled out the welcome mat.
- ASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYIMPERIALISMIRANUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
PEPE ESCOBAR—What’s actually happening right now in the Persian Gulf is way more entertaining. As I confirmed with energy traders in Doha late last month, demand for oil right now is higher than in 2018. And in consequence Iran continues to sell most of its oil.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICY
MintCast co-host Whitney Webb interviews author, investigative journalist and poet Douglas Valentine about his extensive work on exposing the dark underbelly of the CIA and some of the agency’s most notorious covert programs.
Webb and Valentine begin the interview discussing how Valentine’s journalistic work on the CIA led him to be spied on and even threatened by the agency and how being a dissident journalist in the 1990s compares to being one now. Valentine argues that, in the present, efforts to outlaw criticism of the state of Israel are like a gateway that will soon lead to the prohibition of criticism of the U.S. government and its intelligence agencies, the CIA among them.