CJ HOPKINS—Here’s a quick recap of the series so far, for those who may be joining us late. When we last saw Trumpenstein he was out on the balcony of the White House South Portico in his Brioni boxers, ripped to the gills on Diet Coke and bellowing like a bull elephant seal. Having narrowly survived the Resistance’s attempts to expose him as a Russian intelligence asset (and the reanimated corpse of Adolf Hitler), he was pounding his chest and hollering angry gibberish at the liberal media like the Humongous in the second Mad Max movie.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIDIOTIZED PUBLICSMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
- IDIOTIZED PUBLICSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
EDITOR’S NOTE—Orwell is frequently quoted—even by sharp political observers like MoA’s editor—as a visionary in matters of propaganda, but he was also himself an early convert to the Western anti-communist postwar disinformation effort.
- CAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISM
RAINER SHEA—NAFTA and the American corporatocracy’s other moves to exploit the third world have resulted in refugee crises wherein the victim populations seek out new lives in the wealthier countries, like has been the case with the movement towards immigration into America from Mexico. This results in racist immigration laws and xenophobic sentiments within the imperialist nations, as we’re now seeing throughout North America, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia amid the global influx of refugees.
- IDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIALIST FRONTSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMSAVING THE PLANET
BRIAN MIER—According to recent articles in the Guardian, Independent and New York Times, it is the brush fires underway in the semi-arid Chaco biome in lowland Bolivia, and not the destructive policies currently being pushed by the Bolsonaro government, that are the real cause of the destruction of the Amazon.
- CHINACITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAHYBRID WARFAREIDIOTIZED PUBLICSMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELS
ANDREW KORYBKO—The article, “Protesters clash in Hong Kong as cycle of violence intensifies,” paints a sympathetic picture of the rioters who have tried to wreak havoc across the municipality over the past two months while ignoring the commendable restraint and patience of the law enforcement representatives tasked with keeping the peace.