MAX PARRY—No one should be fooled into believing that (US) Congress is motivated by anything other than a desire to punish Turkey for making the U.S. look bad while rebuking Trump for deviating from the bipartisan consensus of endless war.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAHYBRID WARFAREIDIOTIZED PUBLICSTURKEYVIRTUALUNIV
- IDIOTIZED PUBLICSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
EDITOR’S NOTE—Orwell is frequently quoted—even by sharp political observers like MoA’s editor—as a visionary in matters of propaganda, but he was also himself an early convert to the Western anti-communist postwar disinformation effort.
- ABOMINATIONSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAIDIOTIZED PUBLICS
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Both Gabbard’s haters and her supporters treat her foreign policy like it’s something wildly extraordinary, but it’s basically just the mainstream US foreign policy consensus that would have been considered normal in America before 9/11. Which shows how far the Overton window has been moved since then.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIDIOTIZED PUBLICSMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
CJ HOPKINS—Here’s a quick recap of the series so far, for those who may be joining us late. When we last saw Trumpenstein he was out on the balcony of the White House South Portico in his Brioni boxers, ripped to the gills on Diet Coke and bellowing like a bull elephant seal. Having narrowly survived the Resistance’s attempts to expose him as a Russian intelligence asset (and the reanimated corpse of Adolf Hitler), he was pounding his chest and hollering angry gibberish at the liberal media like the Humongous in the second Mad Max movie.
- CAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISM
RAINER SHEA—NAFTA and the American corporatocracy’s other moves to exploit the third world have resulted in refugee crises wherein the victim populations seek out new lives in the wealthier countries, like has been the case with the movement towards immigration into America from Mexico. This results in racist immigration laws and xenophobic sentiments within the imperialist nations, as we’re now seeing throughout North America, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia amid the global influx of refugees.