PATRICK HENNINGSEN—If ISIS does reemerge, then there’s a risk that residents of the region may also remember Donald Trump’s double assassination of Iran’s General Qassem Soleimani and the Iraqi military’s PMU commander, Abu Mahdi al Mouhendis – for what it truly was, a gift to global terrorism.
- ABOMINATIONSMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVZIONCONS
- AMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
MATT TAIBBI—If the network doesn’t see trouble in this, it’s delusional. Voters on both sides of the aisle have changed since the Bernard Shaw days. They pay more attention to media manipulations, and it doesn’t get much more manipulative than punching above the facts to advance transparent political narratives, which is a new and accepted habit in the commercial news landscape.
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMISRAELISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSLIES & PROPAGANDAMANUFACTURED OPPOSITIONMEDIA SCOUNDRELSZIONCONS
GILAD ATZMON—The Jewish progressive activist basically insisted that any such criticism of Israel was ‘antisemitism.’ She was also naive to prematurely vindicate the Jewish State of involvement in the unlawful assassination: a crime that may lead to unpredictable and lethal consequences in the near future. Today’s news reports that Israel was deeply involved in the targeted assassination of the Iranian general. The Times of Israel ‘s headline this morning reads: “Israeli intel helped US carry out strike that killed Iran’s Soleimani.”
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE WHORESLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA SCOUNDRELSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
CHRIS HEDGES—All of the utopian promises of globalization have been exposed as lies. Allowing banks and corporations to determine how we should order human society and govern ourselves did not spread global wealth, raise the living standards of workers or implant democracy across the globe. The ideology, preached in business schools and by pliant politicians, was a thin cover for the rapacious greed of the elites, elites who now control most of the world’s wealth.
- CAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSMEDIA SCOUNDRELSSOCIAL MEDIAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISM
C J HOPKINS—These are just the latest salvos in the corporate establishment’s War on Dissent, an expanded version of the War on Terror, which they’ve been relentlessly waging for over a year now. As you may have noticed, the ruling classes have been using virtually every propaganda organ at their disposal to whip up mass hysteria over a host of extremely dubious threats to “the future of democracy” and “democratic values,” Russia being foremost among them, followed closely by white supremacy, then a laundry list of other “threats,” from Julian Assange to Bernie Bros to other, lesser “sowers of division.”