RAINER SHEA—But while it’s certain that the next decade will see great efforts to reject the current system, a vision for what we want society to look like next hasn’t yet been adequately articulated. This clarification of our collective goal for the future is where the anti-capitalist movement will be needed. We can’t water down our demands and accept a setup where capitalism continues with some reforms. We need to infuse our protests with an explicitly pro-socialist message, which can be articulated through signs at demonstrations, posts on blogs and social media, and public statements on behalf of the protesters. The world’s poor and working people must unite under an agenda which includes taking the means of production away from the capitalist class.
- CAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSREVOLUTION
- CHINACHINESE WAY OF LIFEVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
RAMIN MAZAHERI—Trash Revolutions are the best… but not all Trash make great revolutionaries.This was the case in China, where by the mid-1960s many in the Chinese Communist Party lost their willingness to identify with the poor and to share in their hardships – thus, they had lost the most important two traits which had propelled them to victory.The adults in the room, unlike the hardcore capitalists eager to criticize socialist societies at the first pause for breath, understand that the mere proclamation of socialist victory does not translate into an immediate paradise of equality and opportunity. This article seeks to explain why a retrenchment of revolutionary asceticism, a second so-called “cultural” revolution, was needed in already-Red China.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANTI-COMMUNISMANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-NEOLIBERALISMBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALIST FRONTSLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
FREEDOM 101 – Jason Hirthler and Jeff Brown share their stories of hope, on China Rising Radio Sinoland
The buck stops with YOU. If you don’t share this, who will? Downloadable SoundCloud podcast (also…
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-COMMUNISMANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIWARBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIAUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
by Jack Balkwill The sword inspires the romance of war in those who…
- ANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCULTURE & CRITICISMENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESSAVING THE PLANET
PATRICK J. FOOTE | people’s world [dropcap]T[/dropcap]he journal Science Advances has published an article…