AARON MATE—No one has challenged the authenticity of the documents Corbyn exposed. Instead, the British government and its allies are turning to a familiar tactic: blaming Russia. Within days, a series of news reports on both sides of the Atlantic told audiences that the leaked documents were likely part of a Russian disinformation effort. The social media site Reddit, where the documents first appeared, made that allegation as well.
Patrice de Bergeracpas
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
R S AHTHION—Last night an AMA started on Reddit claiming: “Hi, I’m Rushan Abbas. I’m one of the Uyghur People of central Asia, and the Chinese Government has locked up many of my friends and relatives in concentration camps.”
- AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
JIMMY DORE/ DANNY HAIPHONG—The discussion focuses on the Bog Lie of of US exceptionalism—that the US is the “indispensable nation,” the “natural” leader of teh “free world”, and a multitude of other farcical lies, all of which would be demolished in a few minutes if the media were not implementing the wishes of its owners, the international bourgeoisie.
- NATO GANGSTERISMUncategorizedUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATES
CYNTHIA CHUNG—It is time we, the West, recognise our faults and hypocrisy. The western hegemony over the world is coming to an end and we should be happy for our brothers and sisters who have a renewed hope for a better life, largely from the New Silk Road. We have no place to condemn their rise as a threat to western stability. Western powers have been guilty of breaching trust with the Russians and Chinese time after time.
- ABOMINATIONSAFGHANISTANUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIV
MoA—Since 2001 the U.S. has spent more than $1 trillion on Afghanistan. Most of the money has flown back to ‘contractors’ in the United States. A significant part, whatever bribes and corruption would generate, was invested by Afghan officials in real estate in Dubai.