ERIC ZUESSE—On January 17th, Reuters editors chose to publish and headline an alleged ‘news’-report “Flap with Warren knocks Sanders’ strategy off course”, indicating that Sanders was ‘knocked off course’, and that Warren gained at his expense, when the January 14th final pre-primaries debate in Des Moines included Elizabeth Warren saying that Bernie Sanders had told her that a woman can’t win the Presidency in the United States and Sanders responded by saying that he had never said to anyone anything of the sort because he never believed anything of the sort.
AMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLY
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESBOURGEOIS LEFTZIONCONS
- AMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
MATT TAIBBI—If the network doesn’t see trouble in this, it’s delusional. Voters on both sides of the aisle have changed since the Bernard Shaw days. They pay more attention to media manipulations, and it doesn’t get much more manipulative than punching above the facts to advance transparent political narratives, which is a new and accepted habit in the commercial news landscape.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARY
The shameful silence of the media concerning this critical issue proves the author’s contention they are fully complicit in keeping this criminal status quo going.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIRANIRAQ
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Don’t believe their sudden espousal of anti-war values and skepticism toward establishment war narratives. Ignore their stories about themselves and what they value, and watch their actions instead.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYIRANIRAQUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
RENEE PARSONS—Does any precedent exist, outside of a formally declared war, where the leader of one country personally threatens the life of the leader of another country? This sounds more serious than just a “bad hair” day but rather that someone was off their meds. As Trump frequently demonstrates a bombastic nature with a non-functioning filter to refine his every whim and thought, he has more recently exhibited a deep dark side that has emerged for many Americans to witness.