PATRICE GREANVILLE—It does not surprise us, then, to see CBS filing a shallow and cynically misleading report on the Putin inauguration, literally soaked in the kind of deep state anti-Russia propaganda that distinguishes all US media output. The piece is delivered by Moscow’s CBS Grande Putain Elizabeth Palmers, a woman who obviously does not begin to understand the meaning of shame, nor does she seem to care about her contribution to stoking the fires of great nuclear-armed super power confrontation. Opportunism and sociopathy is of course a personality necessity for successful careers in western corporate media.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESSNATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALS
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBOOK NOTESBOURGEOIS VALUESBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYCentral & Eastern EuropeCOMMUNISMRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLEROTTEN GOVERNMENTSRUSSIARUSSIA DESKRUSSIAN MIGHT
RON RIDENOUR—“As the cold war reached freezing point, the USA and the Soviet Union entered the space race both hoping to be the first nation to conquer space. In 1957 the Soviets, led by the extraordinarily talented rocket scientist Korolyev, launched the first manmade satellite (sputnik) into orbit. This was soon followed by the first animal in orbit with Laika the dog. Laika sadly never returned to earth but in 1960 the heroic dogs Belka and Strelka successfully orbited the earth for a day and returned safely, laying the final grounds for the first human space flight” wrote Louise Whitworth.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIWARBETTER HUMANITYBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESS
ANDRE VLTCHEK—‘Political correctness’ is diluting the sense of urgency, and there is plenty of hypocrisy at work: while, at least in the West and Japan, people are encouraged to recycle, to turn off the lights in empty rooms and not to waste water, in other parts of our Planet, entire islands, nations and continents are being logged out by the Western corporations, or destroyed by unbridled mining. The governments of the West’s ‘client states’ are getting hopelessly corrupt in the process.
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYMARXISM
FAROOQUE CHOWDHURY—“His habit of always going to the very source made him read authors who were very little known and whom he was the only one to quote. Capital contains so many quotations from little-known authors that one might think Marx wanted to show off how well read he was. He had no intention of the sort. ‘I administer historical justice’, he said. ‘I give each one his due.’ He considered himself obliged to name the author who had first expressed an idea or formulated it most correctly, no matter how insignificant and little known he was. “Marx was just as conscientious from the literary as from the scientific point of view.
- AMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFECAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST FRONTSCAPITALIST SICKNESS
CHRIS WRIGHT—I don’t mean to bash internet-searching-for-soulmates, but there is something pathological about a society in which people are “together” with others when they’re physically alone and are alone when they’re in the physical presence of others.