ANDRE VLTCHEK—He and his Movement for Socialism (MAS), never betrayed the trust of the poor people. That is why he was never forgiven by the West, and by many individuals coming from the treasonous Bolivian elites and the military.
US GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- BOLIVIAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSZIONCONS
ELLEN ISAACS—Obama and Hillary Clinton also initiated a pivot to Asia as China changed from being a source of cheap labor to a huge export market and provider of military and economic control around the world. Thus the US naval presence in the South China Sea, which sits atop huge oil reserves, was vastly increased and defense ties to 29 local allies increased, from Vietnam to Australia, the Philippines to Singapore. In 2014, Obama engineered the coup in Ukraine that replaced the Russian oriented leader with one friendly to NATO, in an attempt to complete the encirclement of Russia with Western-friendly governments.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
JIM KAVANAGH—The most consequential questions and debates about social policies that affect all Americans must be subordinated to the imperative to win the 2020 presidential election. Don’t be divisive. Don’t criticize “centrist”—i.e., reactionary and imperialist—Democrats. Vote Blue No Matter Who.
- ABOMINATIONSNATO GANGSTERISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWAR Mongers & Profiteers
PETER KOENIG—If democracy would be democracy, and the people of Europe would be asked about their allegiance to NATO, the overwhelming majority, an average close to 70% would say they want OUT of NATO. In some countries, like Italy, this percentage is possibly in excess of 80%.
- ABOMINATIONSACADEMIC WHORESAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIV
MoA—For one the Ukraine is not fighting “the Russians”. The Kiev government is fighting against east-Ukrainians who disagree with the Nazi controlled regime which the U.S. installed after it instigated the unconstitutional Maidan coup. Russia supplies the east-Ukrainians and there were a few Russian volunteers fighting on their side but no Russian military units entered the Ukraine.