PETER KOENIG—The Saudis from day one – in October 2015 – were just launching a proxy war for the US against Yemen – Yemen has a key strategic location in the Gulf and Middle East, and also off-shore deep hydrocarbon deposits – and god forbid, may not be ruled by a people-friendly – a socialist leaning government. For the last 50-some years Yemen was ruled by a US puppet, or puppets – which was OK for the US, but once people get tired of injustice and corruption, they decided to dispose of their nefarious regime and replace it with the popular Houthi movement.
US GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST FRONTSIRANUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVIDEOS
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDACAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMZIONCONS
China is rapidly replacing—or matching—Russia’s demonisation campaigns. In the usual US propaganda playbook mode of facilitating the injection of mental venoms, a whole country deemed an adversary by the US elites summed up in a singly evil leader. The apex of this disinformation approach was and remains anti-Stalinism, a short-hand designed to stand for anything relating to communism, the Soviet Union, and socialism. In this episode of Newsbud, Peter Lee dissects the ways US policymakers —acting as usual on behalf of the 0.0001% controlling the American nation—are scheming to create an atmosphere of complete hostility toward China. If unchalenged, this will not end well.
- CHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMZIONCONS
THOMAS HON WING POLIN—ow much does it cost to mount Hong Kong’s color revolution? Online reports are coming in on the tallies … and the various numbers roughly converge. Here is a composite accounting for the core elements: Frontline warriors (issued with full riot gear): HK$10,000 (US$1,300) per day. For 300 of them, the bill comes to HK$3 million (US$384,600) a day….
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESZIONCONS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…
- AFRICAAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTIFASCISTSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISM
T P WILKINSON—The performance of Dr Neto as president of Angola has to be measured by the challenges of creating a beneficial government from a system of organised crime and defending this effort against foreign and domestic armies supported by foreigners, specifically the agents of the gangsters who had been running the country until then. But stepping back from the conditions of Angola and its plunder by cartels under protection of the New State, it is necessary to see Dr Neto’s struggle and the struggle for independence in Angola within the greater context of African independence. Like Nkrumah, Lumumba, Toure, Nasser, Qaddafi, Kenyatta, Nyerere and Cabral, what I would call the African liberation generation, Neto was convinced that Angola could not be independent without the independence of all Africa.