MoA—More foreign involvement in the war in Libya will be bad for that country but it might be good for Syria. In 2011, after NATO had supported Islamists to destroy the Libyan state, many of those fighters were transferred to Syria to help to destroy that country. Weapons from Libya were transported via Turkey to Syria to support the ‘rebels’ against the government. Both flows are now reverting
- MEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIDDLE EASTSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIA & LEBANON
- IMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST FRONTSIRANLIFE UNDER CAPITALISMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINEMIDDLE EAST
RAMIN MAZAHERI—The Basij are also not comparable to Nazi Brownshirts or Italian Blackshirts. The reason for this simple: Iran has a modern, democratic, anti-racist, anti-imperialist & anti-capitalist ideology which is fundamentally different from the fascist, imperialist, war-mongering, racist, faux-socialist ideology of those two European groups. No such comparison is legitimate in the slightest, and it is fear-mongering anti-Iranian propaganda not based on facts.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESHISTORYMEDIA FRONTMIDDLE EASTUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
P GREANVILLE—Still, Fisk is Fisk, and he knows his priorities, one of the first apparently being to report and underscore the truth with a view to putting out the numerous fuses lit by the compulsive arsonists in the region, the chief creep in this regard, by a wide margin, Benjamin Netanyahu, a man who clearly has no real respect for life, or else would not be such a pathological warmonger.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINEMIDDLE EASTNATIONAL POLICY (USA)NATO GANGSTERISMNAZIS & FASCISTSNEOCOLONIALISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESKTHE PENTAGON-MEDIA COMPLEXUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATES
PAUL C ROBERTS—The inability of the Russian government to comprehend the US/Israeli/neoconservative alliance and what this means for the Middle East, together with the indecisiveness of the Russian government about supplying Syria with the S-300 air defense system, has enabled the crisis to escalate with last night’s as of yet unclaimed attack on Syrian military positions with what appears to have been “bunker buster” bombs, an escalation.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEMASSIVE CORRUPTION & STUPIDITYMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMMIC/ PENTAGON MACHINEMIDDLE EASTNATO GANGSTERISMNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA & NOVOROSSIYARUSSIA DESKUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWASHINGTON'S VASSALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
ED CURTIN—These sinister players have signaled us quite clearly what they have in store. All signs point toward an upcoming large-scale Israeli/U.S. attack on Lebanon and Syria, and all the sycophantic mainstream media are in the kitchen prepping for the feast. Russia and Iran are the main course, with Lebanon and Syria, who will be devoured first, as the hors d’oeuvres. As always, the media play along as if they don’t yet know what’s coming. Everyone in the know knows what is, just not exactly when. And the media wait with baited breath as they count down to the dramatic moment when they can report the incident that will compel the “innocent” to attack the “guilty.”