The Real News takes aim at the top 5 mainstream myths that bolster income inequality and tout the ultra-rich.
- MEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPOLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPRESSTITUTESUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIV
- ABOMINATIONSBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCOLONIALISMPLUTOCRATIC POWERVIRTUALUNIV
ERIC ZUESSE—So, what had begun as a plan to globalize the UK empire by means of attaching the U.S. to it, has by now become a vassalage of UK to U.S., which vassalization will produce an asset-stripping of the UK state, and a resultant soaring impoverishment of the UK public, which population the U.S. and UK international corporations will then drain, thus creating a greatly increased emigration from the UK. The UK empire has thus come crashing down.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATS
MARGARET KIMBERLEY—Bloomberg’s impact on New York will be felt for years to come. He described New York as “a luxury product” and he acted accordingly by accelerating the displacement of black people through gentrification. In order to make sure that black New Yorkers got the memo and quickly left town he instituted the notorious stop and frisk police program.
- ABOMINATIONSBOLIVIALATIN AMERICALatinAm-BOLIVIALatinAm-BRAZILLatinAm-CUBALatinAm-ECUADORLatinAm-VENEZUELALatinAm—CHILEPLUTOCRATIC POWERUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESZIONCONS
ANDRE VLTCHEK—Chileans have been fighting and dying, trying to depose a neo-liberal system, forced down their throats ever since 1973 by the Los Chicago Boys. The Bolivian socialist government, successful, democratic and racially inclusive, has been overthrown, by Washington and Bolivian treasonous cadres. People have been dying there, too, on the streets of El Alto, La Paz, and Cochabamba.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN STUDIESCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYNEOCON VERMINNEOCONS & NEOLIBERALSPLUTOCRATIC POWERZIONCONS
ERIC ZUESSE—The Deep State doesn’t concern domestic issues, because virtually all of its members control international corporations, and the Deep State is almost entirely about international issues: foreign policies, diplomacy, military issues, and international spying agencies called “intelligence agencies” — extending the empire. The Deep State controls all of that, regardless of what Party is nominally in power. (The public care little about foreign policy, pay little attention to it, and believe the government when it alleges that “national security” is about protecting them, and not about expanding the power and wealth of the billionaires.)