PHILIP GIRALDI—After thirteen months in country club jail in Palm Beach, Epstein was released. At his mansion in New York City, he subsequently had an artist paint a mural of himself in jail, evidently as an insider joke for those who knew about his time behind bars. End of story? Not exactly, even though Epstein is now dead. But the key questions go unanswered including was he a spy for Israel? And what about the Krischer-Dershowitz connection that kept him from being punished commensurate with his crimes?
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
- BOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUM
PHILIP A. FARRUGGIO—When you tune into that idiot box just remember that you are viewing a club of super rich people. It does not matter if it is news, politics, sports or any type of entertainment… these folks do NOT have a clue as to what you and your family and friends are up against each and every day. But above all, EVEN if they knew, in detail, what ordinary folks go through every day, chances are extremely high they would not care. Stunted or non-existent empathy is a prequalifier for this entire class of faux representatives, their billionaire puppetmasters, and the meretricious journos and pundits burnishing and propping up the legitimacy of their rotten system.
- ABOMINATIONSCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE WHORESCRIMINAL RULING CLASSCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERS
PATRICK MARTIN—The American oligarchy, which includes both the owners and the editors of the New York Times, fears that a scandal implicating members of the elite in child prostitution and related sordid activities may have a politically explosive character. They are concerned that the exposure of foul play in Epstein’s death may lead to the same type of political revelations that his removal was intended to prevent.
- CAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAPLUTOCRATS
CLARE O’CONNOR—The central finding of this report is simple: Our analysis of 23 years’ worth of the Walton Family Foundation’s tax returns shows that Rob, Jim, Alice and Christy Walton—the second generation Walmart heirs—have contributed almost none of their personal fortune to the foundation which bears their family name.
- ABOMINATIONSBOUGHT POLITICIANS & PHONIESCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST TENTACLES & FRONTSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDA
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—It is common knowledge that the White House has been infiltrated by the Kremlin using a complex scheme involving hackers, Facebook memes, Trump Tower, and urinating Russian prostitutes. All of America’s problems began at that time, whether they be racism, gun violence, deportations, Republican Party corruption, or political divisiveness.