CHRISTOPHER BLACK—Reasonable people ask what can be done about the aggressive policies of the United States leadership. Russia and China talk about containment of the threat, renew calls for peaceful diplomacy, support dialogue with Iran to reduce the imminent danger of war in the Persian Gulf, with Venezuela, with respect to all the nations attacked occupied or threatened by the United States. But the Trumps and Obamas, the Bushes and Clintons of the American world, respond with all the more arrogance and fall all over themselves as to who among them is the most bellicose, the most ready to go to war to “make America great again, the most able to “support the spread of democracy,” that is, their rule over the world.
GLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATION
- AMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN STUDIESANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEGLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATIONIMPERIALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALS
- ACTIVISTS & HEROESCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCAPITALIST SYSTEMIC POVERTYGLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATION
French President Emmanuel Macron successfully defuses a police-organized “Black Wednesday” protest, agreeing to gradually raise police officers’ wages by an average of 120 euros (US$136) per month and up to 150 euros (US$170) for the most senior officers by the end of 2019. French officials met with police trade union leaders Wednesday to work out a deal that will soothe the anger and discontent among law enforcement.
- GLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMGLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATIONIMPERIAL WHORESIMPERIALISMKOREA/NORTH KOREA
RAMIN MAZAHERI—Without access to North Korea’s rare earth metals China will have perhaps as great a chokepoint on the modern global economy as any OPEC nation save Arabia (which I refuse to call “Saudi”, as only Western governments believe/want the house of Saud to be synonymous with the People of Arabia). Furthermore, due to their educational advancements, North Korea can obviously serve the same function for South Korea as East Germany did for West Germany upon their reunification: cheap but smart labor.
- ABOMINATIONSFRENCH CRYPTOFASCISMFRENCH IMPERIALIST COLLABORATIONGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMGLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSANTI-MILITARISM & PACIFISTANTI-NEOLIBERALISMAPPEALS TO CONSCIENCECAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCLIMATE CHANGECRONY CAPITALISMDEBASED HUMANITYENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESFALSE ENVIRONMENTALISMGEOSTRATEGYGLOBAL NEOLIBERALISMGLOBALIZATION or CORPORATIZATIONIDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLEIDIOTIZED PUBLICSIMPERIALISMSAVING THE PLANET
JOHN SCALES AVERY—Human nature seems to exhibit what might be called “tribalism”: altruism towards one’s own group; aggression towards outsiders. Today this tendency towards tribalism threatens both human civilization and the biosphere. Greed, in particular the greed of corporations and billionaire oligarchs, is driving human civilization and the biosphere towards disaster.