PEPE ESCOBAR—What’s actually happening right now in the Persian Gulf is way more entertaining. As I confirmed with energy traders in Doha late last month, demand for oil right now is higher than in 2018. And in consequence Iran continues to sell most of its oil.
ASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALS
- ASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSBRITISH DEVIOUSNESSBRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYIMPERIALISMIRANUS GOVERNMENT CRIMES
- ASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSBATTLE OF COMMUNICATIONSCONSERVATIVES & REACTIONCORPORATE TELEVISIONCULTURE & CRITICISMGREAT HYPOCRISYIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSRELIGIOSITY & SUPERSTITION
BILL VAN AUKEN—”Bergoglio (the new Pope Francis) was ideologically predisposed to backing the mass political killings unleashed by the junta. In the early 1970s, he was associated with the right-wing Peronist Guardia de Hierro (Iron Guard), whose cadre—together with elements of the Peronist trade union bureaucracy—were employed in the death squads known as the Triple A (Argentine Anti-Communist Alliance), which carried out a campaign of extermination against left-wing opponents of the military before the junta even took power…”
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESANTI-CORPORATISMASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSCAPITALISM & SOCIALISMCAPITALIST SICKNESSCIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACORPORATE OWNED PARTIESCORPORATE TELEVISIONMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMZIONCONS
Assange Defamation Effort is Old: CNN Had to Retract Pedophile Claim Against Assange After Wikileaks Threatened Lawsuit in 2017
Philip Mudd, a former CIA agent and counterterrorism analyst on the network’s payroll, made the first false accusation during a Wednesday morning appearance on “New Day.” (The abject and sleazy cowards quickly withdrew the video, no longer available on YouTube.)“I think there’s an effort to protect WikiLeaks from a pedophile who lives in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London,” Mudd said, referring to the WikiLeaks founder. WikiLeaks quickly fired back via social media, threatening a lawsuit against CNN.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN PROPAGANDAAMERICAN STUDIESAMERICAN WAY OF LIFEANGLO-AMERICAN ALLIANCEANTI-CORPORATISMANTI-IMPERIALISM FIGHTERSASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDACITIZENS' MEDIACRIMINAL FOREIGN POLICYCRIMINALS & DISINFORMERSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
GREG MAYBURY—Insofar as the situation in Venezuela goes, placing to one side the reality that hell has no fury like an empire scorned, it is perhaps instructive to consider other reasons as to why Uncle Sam has such a ‘hard on’ for the country and its current, ‘recalcitrant’ leader Nicholas Maduro. Firstly, a little backstory. As most folks know, every regime change cum military operation comes with its own unique identifier, a brand if one likes, to use marketing terminology. It’s uncertain if the U.S. Military-Industrial Complex™ — which knows a thing or three about marketing to be sure, possibly much more than they do about actually winning wars — has contrived a specific nomenclature for any possible offensive operation in Venezuela.
- ABOMINATIONSASSHOLES, BASTARDS & CRIMINALSBACKWARD TRADITIONSCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDADEEP STATEEUROPEAN UNIONSAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTION
CAITLIN JOHNSTONE—Saudi Arabia is a US ally, and a very close one indeed. Its petrodollar deal, its prime strategic location and its ability to move vast amounts of wealth around behind a veil of total government opacity in the facilitation of sociopathic agendas has made it a priceless asset in the US-centralized empire’s relentless quest for global domination. This remains true in spite of whatever particular quibbles that empire might happen to have with MBS, and in spite of any journalists’ unfortunate encounters with any bone saws.