ALISON WEIR—The EJC considers anti-Zionism to be a form of anti-Semitism and employs a newly created definition of antisemitism in which certain types of statements about Israel are supposedly “antisemitic.” As a result, EJC’s opposition to “antisemitism” often consists of censoring information that exposes Israeli violations of Palestinian human rights.
WESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISY
- ABOMINATIONSISRAELI EXCEPTIONALISMJEWISH QUESTIONSPALESTINIANSUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONSZIONISM
- CIA / INTEL AGENCIESCITIZENS COUNTER-PROPAGANDAIMPERIALISMIRANIRAQUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
RAMIN MAZAHERI—Americans might be subjected to analyst after analyst rationalizing the brutal, inhuman slaying – and the Orwellian attempt to call an anti-terror hero a “terrorist” — but nobody outside the US believes such nonsense for a moment. And certainly not in the Muslim World, where the US is (allegedly) trying to “win over hearts and minds”, as Washington so often puts it.
- IRANIRAQUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
CJ HOPKINS—Trump, disciplined Russian agent that he is, held his nerve and maintained his cover, performing his “total moron” act as only a seasoned Russian operative can. While Iran was still mourning, he started publicly jabbering about Soleimani’s dismembered corpse, bombing Iranian cultural sites, and otherwise bombastically taunting Iran like an emotionally-challenged street-corner drunk.
- AMERICAN PROPAGANDABRITISH/ EU/ NATO COMPLICITYCAPITALIST SICKNESSCHINAUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORY
ANDRE VLTCHEK—I suggest we talk. Publicly. Let us debate the very definitions of democracy. Let us discuss who has done more harm to the world: China or the West? I am ready, anytime. If the leaders of Hong Kong riots, or “protests” are confident that they are correct, let us face each other, in front of microphones and cameras.
- IRANIRAQUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYZIONCONS
PETER KOENIG—And where is Mr. António Guterres, the UN Secretary-General, when you need him? What does he have to say? – A big NOTHING. He didn’t even condemn the murder of General Soleimani. That’s what the UN has become. A worthless toothless body to do the bidding of the Barbarian Empire. What a sad legacy.