PATRICE GREANVILLE—As we have said before, the world would not even remotely be in the miserable state it is if the media—even a fraction of the corporate media—was doing a merely decent job. Decent, mind you, not even superior, the way Jimmy and his ilk, including this humble website, and Aaon Maté’s The Grayzone, and the small group of genuine dissident sites demonstrate that it can and should be done.
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMPRESSTITUTES
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAIMPERIALISMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPRESSTITUTES
ANDRE VLTCHEK—The Western public cannot do too much to protect itself, really. The regime knows everything about everybody: it spies on every citizen: where he or she walks, what he or she eats, drives, flies, watches, consumes, reads. There are no secrets, anymore. You are an atheist? No need to ‘confess’. You are confessing every minute, with each and every computer click, by pressing the remote control button, or by shopping on Amazon. Is Big Brother watching? Oh no; now there is much more detailed surveillance. Big Brother is watching, recording and analyzing.
- ABOMINATIONSEU.TurkeyPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDASAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIA & LEBANONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
MOA—The U.S. part in the plan was to provide the media and “global opinion” cover for the insurgency. To that purpose it used the instruments from its “color revolution” tool box. “Citizen journalists” were recruited, trained and provided with the video and communication equipment needed for media propagandizing. Others were trained in organizing “peaceful civil demonstrations”. The Saudis took care of the darker part of the plan. They financed and armed rebel groups, often related to the exiled Muslim Brotherhood, which had the task to instigate a wider insurgency by taking on government forces as well as the peaceful demonstrators.
- ABOMINATIONSPOLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPOLITICAL CURRENTSPRESSTITUTESRADICAL VOICESREAL DEMOCRACYREAL JOURNALISMREFORM VS REVOLUTIONRESISTANCEREVOLUTIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLE
Dr. Steve Turley: Analyzing the worldwide blowback against globalization and its secular aristocracy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…
- ABOMINATIONSCULTURE & CRITICISMENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATSPRESSTITUTESSAVING THE PLANETVIRTUALUNIV
GQ correctly points out that billionaires are the leading cause of climate change; pisses off libertarians
LUKE DARBY—But the scope goes far beyond merely sowing dissent and skepticism. While billionaires and the companies they run have spent years insisting that climate change either doesn’t exist or is overblown, they’ve known the reality of the situation for a long time. PayPal cofounder Peter Thiel, for example, used to donate to the Seasteading Institute, which aimed to build floating cities in order to counteract rising sea levels. And Exxon Mobil allegedly knew about climate change in 1977, back when it was still just Exxon and about 11 years before climate change became widely talked about. Instead of acting on it, they started a decades-long misinformation campaign.