The Real News takes aim at the top 5 mainstream myths that bolster income inequality and tout the ultra-rich.
- MEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPOLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPRESSTITUTESUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESVIDEOSVIRTUALUNIV
- ABOMINATIONSAMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN DUPLICITYAMERICAN PARTY DUOPOLYMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMPRESSTITUTES
PATRICE GREANVILLE—As we have said before, the world would not even remotely be in the miserable state it is if the media—even a fraction of the corporate media—was doing a merely decent job. Decent, mind you, not even superior, the way Jimmy and his ilk, including this humble website, and Aaon Maté’s The Grayzone, and the small group of genuine dissident sites demonstrate that it can and should be done.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAIMPERIALISMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPRESSTITUTES
ANDRE VLTCHEK—The Western public cannot do too much to protect itself, really. The regime knows everything about everybody: it spies on every citizen: where he or she walks, what he or she eats, drives, flies, watches, consumes, reads. There are no secrets, anymore. You are an atheist? No need to ‘confess’. You are confessing every minute, with each and every computer click, by pressing the remote control button, or by shopping on Amazon. Is Big Brother watching? Oh no; now there is much more detailed surveillance. Big Brother is watching, recording and analyzing.
- ABOMINATIONSEU.TurkeyPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDASAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIA & LEBANONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
MOA—The U.S. part in the plan was to provide the media and “global opinion” cover for the insurgency. To that purpose it used the instruments from its “color revolution” tool box. “Citizen journalists” were recruited, trained and provided with the video and communication equipment needed for media propagandizing. Others were trained in organizing “peaceful civil demonstrations”. The Saudis took care of the darker part of the plan. They financed and armed rebel groups, often related to the exiled Muslim Brotherhood, which had the task to instigate a wider insurgency by taking on government forces as well as the peaceful demonstrators.
- ABOMINATIONSPOLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPOLITICAL CURRENTSPRESSTITUTESRADICAL VOICESREAL DEMOCRACYREAL JOURNALISMREFORM VS REVOLUTIONRESISTANCEREVOLUTIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLE
Dr. Steve Turley: Analyzing the worldwide blowback against globalization and its secular aristocracy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…