ANDRE VLTCHEK—The Western public cannot do too much to protect itself, really. The regime knows everything about everybody: it spies on every citizen: where he or she walks, what he or she eats, drives, flies, watches, consumes, reads. There are no secrets, anymore. You are an atheist? No need to ‘confess’. You are confessing every minute, with each and every computer click, by pressing the remote control button, or by shopping on Amazon. Is Big Brother watching? Oh no; now there is much more detailed surveillance. Big Brother is watching, recording and analyzing.
- AMERICAN BRAINWASHAMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISMAMERICAN PROPAGANDAIMPERIALISMPLUTOCRATIC POWERPRESSTITUTES
- ABOMINATIONSEU.TurkeyPRESSTITUTESPROPAGANDASAUDI ARABIAN MEDIEVALISMSAUDI CONNECTIONSYRIA & LEBANONUS EXCEPTIONALISMUS GOVERNMENT CRIMESUS MILITARYVASSAL STATESVIRTUALUNIVWAR CRIMES & CRIMINALSWESTERN EXCEPTIONALISMWESTERN MEDDLING & HYPOCRISYWITNESSES TO HISTORYZIONCONS
MOA—The U.S. part in the plan was to provide the media and “global opinion” cover for the insurgency. To that purpose it used the instruments from its “color revolution” tool box. “Citizen journalists” were recruited, trained and provided with the video and communication equipment needed for media propagandizing. Others were trained in organizing “peaceful civil demonstrations”. The Saudis took care of the darker part of the plan. They financed and armed rebel groups, often related to the exiled Muslim Brotherhood, which had the task to instigate a wider insurgency by taking on government forces as well as the peaceful demonstrators.
- ABOMINATIONSPOLITICAL CONFUSION & CONSPIRACIESPOLITICAL CURRENTSPRESSTITUTESRADICAL VOICESREAL DEMOCRACYREAL JOURNALISMREFORM VS REVOLUTIONRESISTANCEREVOLUTIONRIGHT-LEFT STRUGGLE
Dr. Steve Turley: Analyzing the worldwide blowback against globalization and its secular aristocracy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License ALL CAPTIONS…
- ABOMINATIONSCULTURE & CRITICISMENVIRONMENTAL STRUGGLESPLUTOCRATIC POWERPLUTOCRATSPRESSTITUTESSAVING THE PLANETVIRTUALUNIV
GQ correctly points out that billionaires are the leading cause of climate change; pisses off libertarians
LUKE DARBY—But the scope goes far beyond merely sowing dissent and skepticism. While billionaires and the companies they run have spent years insisting that climate change either doesn’t exist or is overblown, they’ve known the reality of the situation for a long time. PayPal cofounder Peter Thiel, for example, used to donate to the Seasteading Institute, which aimed to build floating cities in order to counteract rising sea levels. And Exxon Mobil allegedly knew about climate change in 1977, back when it was still just Exxon and about 11 years before climate change became widely talked about. Instead of acting on it, they started a decades-long misinformation campaign.
- ABOMINATIONSFAKE NEWSFALSE FLAGS & PROVOCATIONSGREAT HYPOCRISYHYBRID WARFAREIMPERIAL APOLOGISTS & COLLABOSIMPERIALISMIMPERIALIST FRONTSMEDIA FRONTMEDIA SCOUNDRELSMEDIA SCUMPRESSTITUTESROTTEN ESTABLISHMENTRUSSIA DESK
Briefing by the Russian Defence Ministry on newly discovered evidence pertaining to the crash of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17
Editor’s Note: The power of Western mass media disinformation continues to hold world public opinion (at least where it counts, among the brainwashed “Western” publics) in its toxic stranglehold. While the downing of MH17 instantly made the prime time news around the world—all reports also instantly fingering the Ukrainian separatists and Moscow as the sordid malefactors—resulting in a huge and obsessive wave of media frenzy and near-universal condemnation of Russia, now, that the Russians after patiently disposing of a huge number of obstacles and complete lack of cooperation by the West (which essentially hijacked the remains of MH17 and refused to allow Russian or Malaysian experts to the forensic processes, with not a single protest from the “western journalists”), a handful of people seem to know about it. The numbers are telling. Idiocies reach millions on YouTube every day, and same goes for any mass media-launched storyline later reflected on social media. But this story, which has enormous importance for world peace, and can help to dismantle the edifice of lies used by the West to attack Russia and justify its own crimes, goes begging for an audience.